OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a conversation with Kevin Hart, PG said they are all in and expect to win a title lol... and tonight he says they never felt like it was a championship or bust year lol... this dude can’t even keep track of the dumb things he says...

This is what happens when you are constantly defensive and trying say things to make yourself feel better. This dude is delusional and always has something to say when he gets booted from the playoffs... it’s getting hilarious at this point 😂

Streetlights over spotlights
Grit over glam
We over me
Squad over self
130021B4-A5C5-4C9C-8537-8DAEA9E302C0.jpeg

Game went to OT and went down to the last dunk attempt which was blocked to seal the W for Mia, who outscored the Celtics 48-26 inside the paint.

Boston has no shot blockers or shot alterers to stop those Miami playmakers from attacking the lane. Theis and RWilliams are serviceable, but they ain't altering shots like that. This is main difference in the series imo.

Heat in six.

Lakers vs Pat Riley in the Finals couldn't be scripted any better, in a season dedicated to Kobe.
They need Mitchell Robinson

Maan Patrick Beverly looks EXACTLY like this crackhead I used to hoop with when I lived in the hood.

Always hooped in oversized jeans and black air forces. But he was actually a very nice guy and not an *** hole like Pat Bev. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom