OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit more than 5 points in 51 minutes for Kemba would’ve been nice. Hell, I would’ve even taken just 1 or 2 more if they would’ve given him the obvious foul at the end of regulation.

Don't trust Siakam to show up offensively, but Kemba should and will bounce back. Cardiac Kemba from UConn might go brazy in gm 7

A bit more than 5 points in 51 minutes for Kemba would’ve been nice. Hell, I would’ve even taken just 1 or 2 more if they would’ve given him the obvious foul at the end of regulation.

Yeah I don't want to mention the refs too much but that one was blatant. Didn't seem like they had enough to overturn the one on Theis either. He was getting groped.

Pascal shooting 11% from 3pt this series :sick:

He performs anywhere near his seasonal averages in g7 this series should be theirs.

Yeah I don't want to mention the refs too much but that one was blatant. Didn't seem like they had enough to overturn the one on Theis either. He was getting groped.
Yeah I mean there’s bad calls all night both ways. Just a really rough time to miss a blatant one like that.

Lowry and the Raps were better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom