OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like the Celtics are too young and inexperienced to get that game 7 win.
They got to 7 games in the ECF not that long ago with Tatum and Brown + Kyrie out

They're seasoned too but Toronto does have the edge experience wise in terms of being battle tested in the postseason imo. Definitely feels like a pick em

Pascal shooting 11% from 3pt this series :sick:

He performs anywhere near his seasonal averages in g7 this series should be theirs.

tenor.gif

I can't imagine your soul and the other Celts' fans if y'all lose on Friday. There's legitimately no way you should have lost this series lmao
Same thing as OKC-Rockets. Should've been sweeps or 5 game series max based off first 2 games. Couple stinkers in clutch situations = game 7

Cardiac Kemba from UConn might go brazy in gm 7

Don’t get me wrong, I like Kemba and that was arguably the GOAT NCAA tourney run but how long we gonna let that man live off of that? Its 2020 and this is the NBA. I would like to see something similar from him in Game 7 on Friday because it would live up to that hype.

I can't imagine your soul and the other Celts' fans if y'all lose on Friday. There's legitimately no way you should have lost this series lmao

I called it last week when I said that OG shot probably swung the series.

But it's whatever. They're the the 2 and we're the 3. Evenly matched. You knew it would be hard fought. I won't be disappointed TBH. Celtics got a decent window.

I called it last week when I said that OG shot probably swung the series.

But it's whatever. They're the the 2 and we're the 3. Evenly matched. You knew it would be hard fought. I won't be disappointed TBH. Celtics got a decent window.
That is a very level headed assessment. But if y'all really do lose that game 7... mannnnnn that **** for me would go out the window lmao

How anyone can hate or hate on Lowry is beyond me.

because it's LOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWRY !

nothing wrong with him. it's just annoying when the homer announcers hype him too much like he's the second coming of Vince Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom