OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubio > Conley. Also missing Bog. The Jazz are a 50 win team in the west because of Gobert defense In the regular season. This team caps out as a mid 50ish win team and WCF appearance if everything breaks out.

That’s not bad at all.
The jazz have conley and bogdon. They just didn't play today. On any given night, gobert is the 2nd or 3rd best player, and that's due to his defense.

Bogdon is a good shooter but Conley is not good. He had his great Memphis years then fell off. Dude shot 40% from the field last season. And either way, none of those supporting cast players make them a title contender. With Mitchell and Goober they're a lock to make the playoffs every season but their likelihood of a ring with the current roster are very low.

Bogdon is a good shooter but Conley is not good. He had his great Memphis years then fell off. Dude shot 40% from the field last season. And either way, none of those supporting cast players make them a title contender. With Mitchell and Goober they're a lock to make the playoffs every season but their likelihood of a ring with the current roster are very low.

Oh nah, definitely not a title contender by any means.

man, me? This is peanuts. You don't have nothing to worry about. But I understand if your hesitant.

I got burned by Whiplash BA and his $500 he owes me. So I get it.
I actually don't gamble anymore, but occasionally I would bet a Texans fan at my job lunch on cowboys games and Texans games

I thought my Luka dunking on Kawhi was a fair wager

Raptors can sit VanVleet, Siakam, and Lowry each once over the next 3 and still sweep. Their defense is legit and whatever 2 guys are playing can go for 20+.

Really should have had a play in with all the backend teams from the west and East

the maybe we get Phoenix and Memphis instead of Brooklyn and Orlando

Guess I can go back to doing actual work now

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom