OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOOOOOO

EiZ5kwSU8AEmJlj

Reminds me of this game winner 10 years ago:

Kings head coach Paul Westphal was just watching Kobe's feet the whole time :lol:

AD with Mamba blood in him tonight :pimp:

So again, as I asked, if LeBron has a better Finals series, is it STILL AD's team?

Is it a Dynamic or Static thing?

If it can change depending on the series, that is what makes it wild.

In my opinion, I think it’s a locker room team thing. But I’m not going to discuss this all night. You don’t agree that’s cool.

But I’m sure that’s what Palinka and LeBron will be pitching to AD when he re-signs in the offseason (if they haven’t already).

In my opinion, I think it’s a locker room team thing. But I’m not going to discuss this all night. You don’t agree that’s cool.

But I’m sure that’s what Palinka and LeBron will be pitching to AD when he re-signs in the offseason (if they haven’t already).

You think it is a locker-room thing and you are saying it is AD's team.

Cool.

Your best argument was strictly keeping it on the court.

WHAT A WEEKEND FOR THE RIGHT TEAM. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN.

1. ANOTHER SEAT ON THE SUPREME COURT COMING RIGHT UP.

2. DAKOTA PRESCOTT STOOD UP WHEN HIS OWNER WATCHED HIS GAMES.

3. MPJR OUTPLAYED KUZ AND IS NOW KNOWN AS MICHAEL PORTER TRUMP JR.
4. TONY DAVIS SHOWED YOU LIBS WHAT AMERICAN TOUGH IS ALLL ABOUT.

I love LeBron but this AD’s team now. It’s just facts.

I look at it like the 2012 Heat
AD is Bron
Bron is Wade

It’s AD’s team now, I don’t see the big deal is saying it, Not to mention he’s the future of the franchise.
Well done AD, we see what you want.......you want this to be your team. I like the attitude. 👏

Goonight y’all :lol:

Ok we get it

AD’s improvement as a passer this season has been amazing to watch, starting to make the right reads quickly off the double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom