OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it’s been discussed but anyone notice Kobe’s Twitter? Looks like tweets have been deleted all the way back from 2014

Yep, that happens in basketball. Depending on the day/night, folks have to lean on someone to get the job done.
I can imagine Skip having a field day with this clip

Skip is always going to find some way to fault to LeBron. It's kind of baked in at the stage. 15 years now.

People have a perverted view of basketball. I think a lot of it is due to Michael Jordan. People have this idea that the star player needs to make every single play and take every single shot down the stretch and if he has a bad game it's some type of moral failing or sign of weakness. LeBrons playing the clutch is unimpeachable at this stage. he just didn't have it tonight, why not lean on your teammates? Jordan passed the ball to paxson and Kerr, Kareem and Magic past the ball to their teammates as well. It's weird that a teammate hitting a big shot is "bailing out" LeBron.

That felt as a good of a shot Denver had, they finally got the calls they wanted, Murray and Joker showed up, Bron had a rare 2nd half stinker, and LA's role players went cold.

Last edited:
This one is ovaaaa. Stop the drama with the "Nuggets know how to come back" ish. Yeah Jokic might go off but unlike the Clippers, AD isn't scared of him and knows he can answer right back. He is 100% confident vs. the Nuggets.

WHAT A WEEKEND FOR THE RIGHT TEAM. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN.

1. ANOTHER SEAT ON THE SUPREME COURT COMING RIGHT UP.

2. DAKOTA PRESCOTT STOOD UP WHEN HIS OWNER WATCHED HIS GAMES.

3. MPJR OUTPLAYED KUZ AND IS NOW KNOWN AS MICHAEL PORTER TRUMP JR.
4. TONY DAVIS SHOWED YOU LIBS WHAT AMERICAN TOUGH IS ALLL ABOUT.
This act really don't be funny man. Like...zero percent.

WHAT A WEEKEND FOR THE RIGHT TEAM. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN.

1. ANOTHER SEAT ON THE SUPREME COURT COMING RIGHT UP.

2. DAKOTA PRESCOTT STOOD UP WHEN HIS OWNER WATCHED HIS GAMES.

3. MPJR OUTPLAYED KUZ AND IS NOW KNOWN AS MICHAEL PORTER TRUMP JR.
4. TONY DAVIS SHOWED YOU LIBS WHAT AMERICAN TOUGH IS ALLL ABOUT.
You left out Colby Convington

MVP MVP MVP !!!
e9c23047c706eae7fd392f25d82cb21d.jpg

Dawg...why did Bron have to come to my favorite team ever bro. Why I can't love AD with no hesitation? Why did this dude have to come to my team? Why his bum *** couldn't stay in cleveland or miami or go to Sacramento or some ****. Why LA of all places? Why I can't root for the Lakers and be happy without raymone getting another chip out of this. AD could potentially be my 2nd favorite current player in the league and I can't fully root for him. Bro can legit be the next Laker big man. And a unique look and vibe. My dude hit the shot and said Kobe. I almost teared up. Gave me chills. Ant Man.

Bro..**** Bron. Srs.

Dawg...why did Bron have to come to my favorite team ever bro. Why I can't love AD with no hesitation? Why did this dude have to come to my team? Why his bum *** couldn't stay in cleveland or miami or go to Sacramento or some ****. Why LA of all places? Why I can't root for the Lakers and be happy without raymone getting another chip out of this. AD could potentially be my 2nd favorite current player in the league and I can't fully root for him. Bro can legit be the next Laker big man. And a unique look and vibe. My dude hit the shot and said Kobe. I almost teared up. Gave me chills. Ant Man.

Bro..**** Bron. Srs.

To quote yourself.....

This act really don't be funny man. Like...zero percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom