OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do1wm2ltvgo51.jpg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , you posted a quote a few ago, where this dude stated that Kobe was the reason that the nba was better off before LeBron took over, because he wasn’t about race and politics. I cannot find, please repost?!

Refs evened up the perceived "Advantage" they gave to the Lakers in game 1, hopefully they let them play going forward.

Nuggets are a bunch of God damn pitbulls.

I mean that with utmost respect. They never die. Such a rare trait from a young squad. They don't even have a vet leader type.

Mike Malone is fantastic. Lol at the Kings firing him. Denver has done nothing but improve every year with him.
Their GM was on pod last week saying Milsap is their vet presence. It’ll be interesting to see if he returns next year

Nuggets are a bunch of God damn pitbulls.

I mean that with utmost respect. They never die. Such a rare trait from a young squad. They don't even have a vet leader type.

Mike Malone is fantastic. Lol at the Kings firing him. Denver has done nothing but improve every year with him.

What do you consider Millsap?

Dawg...why did Bron have to come to my favorite team ever bro. Why I can't love AD with no hesitation? Why did this dude have to come to my team? Why his bum *** couldn't stay in cleveland or miami or go to Sacramento or some ****. Why LA of all places? Why I can't root for the Lakers and be happy without raymone getting another chip out of this. AD could potentially be my 2nd favorite current player in the league and I can't fully root for him. Bro can legit be the next Laker big man. And a unique look and vibe. My dude hit the shot and said Kobe. I almost teared up. Gave me chills. Ant Man.

Bro..**** Bron. Srs.

Damn. :lol:

Lakers might not lose more than a game the rest of the way .....: they will be the champs this season ..... hate it or love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom