OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I said two days ago. I give credit where its due cause the results are what they are, but you're not telling me that in three months a guy when from one of the worst jump shooters in the league to an asbolute flamethrower and I am supposed to just roll with it completely. Just waiting for non-bubble sustainability.

Think Giannis is watching AD in the playoffs and thinking how he can navigate his way to pair with another top 10 player?

Think Giannis is watching AD in the playoffs and thinking how he can navigate his way to pair with another top 10 player?

It'd be pretty straight forward he can just leave and go to DAL or MIA (Bam is more top 15-20 ish) and they play the same position really but yea. He don't have to be as messy.

Giannis should be done playing as a wing. He’s better defensively and offensively as a 5.

Ya nuggets really blew that one. What a killer. I wanna say this will end in a sweep in any other scenario, but think the nuggets have shown enough resilience and heart to steal 1 game.

The bad guys in 5.

💯

No shame whatsoever. Just said we were going to be out against POR AND HOU and now he's 'back'.
You knew freeze freeze was gonna do this corny **** once the Lakers started winning :smh:

Let's be clear. Love the Lakers. The brand. Don't like dwight, kuzma, Bron or any of you suckas though. Lol imagine caring who I root for and how I choose to be a fan...when really....I don't care about y'all.. at all :lol:.

Nah. I think he's watching AD and thinking of a way to pair his body with a jump shot.

Let's be clear. Love the Lakers. The brand. Don't like dwight, kuzma, Bron or any of you suckas though. Lol imagine caring who I root for and how I choose to be a fan...when really....I don't care about y'all.. at all :lol:.

You're a bandwaggoner plain and simple dawg. It's mostly jokes but it's touched a nerve cause how egregious you've been. Ran to the Warriors when they got hot, abandoned them the moment they went trash for one season and all of a sudden you love the Lakers again when they're on the precipice of #17.

Lol imagine caring who I root for and how I choose to be a fan...when really....I don't care about y'all.. at all :lol:.
Same vibes

20200921_100930.jpg

Don't worry your pretty lil mind b...everything's gonna be right again when Bron loses his 10th (!!) final to Lakers' arch nemesis Celtics or his former team Heat, hopefully its the C's tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom