OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 time champ and DPOY? that's not HOF? T-Mac got in for way less lol

Draymond is more decorated than Tracy by virtue of being on GSW but we gotta put some respek on T-Mac. For as much as he may have “underachieved” or whatever, he’s Top 75 in points, 7X AS, 7X All-NBA (2x First, 3x Second and 2x Third) in an era with Kobe/Wade and he was a 2X scoring champ.

Draymond might not have the counting stats but I would be curious who he’s most comparable to in their currently. For reference - Ben Wallace can’t even get in as a champion and 4X DPOY :smh: |l

Steve Kerr’s only miscue

This reminds me of one of those racially tone-deaf commercials where you’re like “I wonder what the meeting was like where this was pitched and green lit.” They nine months and could have picked any first name in the world :smh:

Duncan was taken for granted
Dirk was taken for granted
Hell even Shaq was taken for granted in some respects

Lebby gets more praise than any player ever outside of MJ, there's legions that argue he's the greatest of all time, yet he gets taken for granted. Y'all need to stop.

Last edited:
Anthony Davis is a Bronovah Witness lol
if your going to learn from someone might as well be bron

ad in his prime right now and getting better. regular season he had problems holding the team down when bron went out but in the playoffs he stepped up.

hows our cap situation looking for the next two years as far as adding players?

we need to re sign dwight thats for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom