OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Kerr’s only miscue

This reminds me of one of those racially tone-deaf commercials where you’re like “I wonder what the meeting was like where this was pitched and green lit.” They nine months and could have picked any first name in the world :smh:

Maybe its Nicholas?

Duncan was taken for granted
Dirk was taken for granted
Hell even Shaq was taken for granted in some respects

Lebby gets more praise than any player ever outside of MJ, there's legions that argue he's the greatest of all time, yet he gets taken for granted. Y'all need to stop.

C’mon man. You know that’s only half the story. For the legions that argue that he’s the GOAT, there has been an equally sized coalition that unjustifiably tear him down or discredit him. He’s not only better than those guys you listed too and has been playing at this level for 17 years. The fact you even compared him to them (in the context which this topic was brought up) shows how he is taken for granted :lol:

C’mon man. You know that’s only half the story. For the legions that argue that he’s the GOAT, there has been an equally sized coalition that unjustifiably tear him down or discredit him. He’s not only better than those guys you listed too and has been playing at this level for 17 years. The fact you even compared him to them (in the context which this topic was brought up) shows how he is taken for granted :lol:

Even his staunchest haters, like myself acknowledge he's a generational talent and top 5ish all time, but that's not good enough. If you don't bow down and witness you're somehow taking him for granted.

Nobody in the history of the game has gotten universal praise, not even MJ. Bron has gotten a lifetime plus full of flowers.

Last edited:
DD6HIP7UQAA_5Ps.jpg

you are correct. Shams wins.

But what if it’s fake? Trump trying to make himself look better by “beating” COVId? (I’m getting paranoid in my old age).

dont blame you but I don’t think it’ll move the needle too much election wise. He’ll still aim to win in the courts if it’s not a blowout

Steve Kerr’s only miscue

This reminds me of one of those racially tone-deaf commercials where you’re like “I wonder what the meeting was like where this was pitched and green lit.” They nine months and could have picked any first name in the world :smh:

this man should really apply to have his name changed to "Nicholas"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom