OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not put it past them to fake the diagnosis to get sympathy votes. And/or to say they are invincible because they handled it like a champ. Or to avoid getting a beating in the next debate.

I just can not convince myself this is true.

I would not put it past them to fake the diagnosis to get sympathy votes. And/or to say they are invincible because they handled it like a champ. Or to avoid getting a beating in the next debate.

I’m leaning that direction as well. We all know 45 likes a good publicity stunt :smh:

The only established fact is that Donald Trump is a liar. Usually when he says something the first reaction from reasonable people is “This guy is full of S.” The only reason we believe this so easily is because we want him to have it because he deserves it.

Maybe I’m naive but I don’t see how this would benefit Trump... he’s spent most of the pandemic mocking the virus, mocking healthcare professionals, and mocking Biden for wearing a mask on Tuesdays debate... basically a whole bunch of immaturity and lack of leadership. Now he’s got the virus, I feel like it’s a huge blow to him and his followers

If he dies before the election, will that help or hurt Democratic chances? I really can’t decide. I think Democratic turnout will probably be lower if he’s dead. But will the Republicans still come out in the same force for Pence? If he did die, Biden would have to pivot on strategy pretty fast. It’s a crazy thought.

If he dies before the election, will that help or hurt Democratic chances? I really can’t decide. I think Democratic turnout will probably be lower if he’s dead. But will the Republicans still come out in the same force for Pence? If he did die, Biden would have to pivot on strategy pretty fast. It’s a crazy thought.
I think dems will turn out the same either way, after 2016 when trump supposedly had no chance and a lot of dems didn’t vote

Lolll don't nobody fk with Bron man.
*looks up who is signed to klutch
Paperwork GIFs | Tenor

Whether it's true or not, they will 100% use it to their advantage.

Either the Bron stan said “Jordan played against plumbers” or the Jordan stand said “L3-6ron”

Damn. Ky has a huge rep over that one shot. It was one of the biggest shots in nba history. I’m guilty, I won’t speak for others. Ky has one of the best handles ever, the ability to get his shot anytime anywhere, tough shot taker tough shot maker. We know that, plus his big shot, so he’s gotta be one of guys u want to take the last shot. I guess he hasn’t been in that position enough to make a judgement. But his rep is already there

Damn. Ky has a huge rep over that one shot. It was one of the biggest shots in nba history. I’m guilty, I won’t speak for others. Ky has one of the best handles ever, the ability to get his shot anytime anywhere, tough shot taker tough shot maker. We know that, plus his big shot, so he’s gotta be one of guys u want to take the last shot. I guess he hasn’t been in that position enough to make a judgement. But his rep is already there
That graphic is kinda misleading because of the time. Myrie hit that shot with just under a Min left. Not 10 seconds

I probably lean MJ in the GOAT argument. (assuming were playing with a 3 point line)

but I really REALLY resent all these oldsters trying to convince people it's not even an argument.

the mental gymnastics guys like Bill Simmons and Stephen A do to try and further this narrative has devolved into self parody.

at this point I root for Lebron to win 7 championships just because of how on tilt old guy basketball media will be. :lol:

Bill Simmons will come out of retirement and write a column about how 3 of LeBron titles don't count a MJ is still the goat.

It's not an argument. It really stopped in 2011. The propaganda since then has created this false dichotomy that doesn't exist, period. Bron should only be compared to Kareem in that Mt. Rushmore category for his longevity, his peak doesn't touch MJ's peak who was able to accomplish more than Bron has in a shorter period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom