OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a point nobody ever acknowledges.

Lebron legions are talking because the Lakers are in the Finals, last season it was crickets. the very reason that the Lakers are where they are is because of A.D. take A.D. out and it would be a repeat of last season. the disrespect to A.D. the Greatest of all time.

27 9 8 with a young Lakers team, without AD. 4th place in the west before the injury...

When the Lakers were 4th in the West the Clippers were 1st in the West. It was more a function of the soft part of the schedule than anything.

2 or 3 games out of the playoffs when he came back from injury. He said he was going to activate on Feb 20th and the Lakers immediately lose 10 of their next 13.

If y'all gone tell it tell the whole story. He was not invested in last season whatsoever especially after that AD trade failed.

Last edited:
When the Lakers were 4th in the West the Clippers were 1st in the West. It was more a function of the soft part of the schedule than anything.

2 or 3 games out of the playoffs when he came back from injury. He said he was going to activate on Feb 20th and the Lakers immediately lose 10 of their next 13.

If y'all gone tell it tell the whole story.
sorry I left out that he was expected to come back from a nagging injury and win 10/13 on a young losing team to make the playoffs, carry on.

sorry I left out that he was expected to come back from a nagging injury and win 10/13 on a young losing team to make the playoffs, carry on.

Why he said he was going to activate then and proceeded to play terribly? Had Kyle Kuzma pushing him out to play defense. It was he could take any roster and make them a playoff team, they were in position when he came back and what actually happened was he didn't.

That's partly why I'm not going to give him credit for "saving" **** like everybody wants me to. Last season happened. The discord and dysfunction that was created by him was real. Him talking constantly and not backing it up was real. We just fortunate that Dell Demps got fired and Griffin acquesed to AD's trade finally. Otherwise who knows where we'd be.

if your going to learn from someone might as well be bron

ad in his prime right now and getting better. regular season he had problems holding the team down when bron went out but in the playoffs he stepped up.

hows our cap situation looking for the next two years as far as adding players?

we need to re sign dwight thats for sure
Seen on Twitter there is a possible route to a third max slot or close too I haven’t looked

would want to keep some of the same guys tho. Except McGee and Danny :lol:

Why he said he was going to activate then and proceeded to play terribly? Had Kyle Kuzma pushing him out to play defense. It was he could take any roster and make them a playoff team, they were in position when he came back and what actually happened was he didn't.

That's partly why I'm not going to give him credit for "saving" **** like everybody wants me to. Last season happened. The discord and dysfunction that was created by him was real. Him talking constantly and not backing it up was real. We just fortunate that Dell Demps got fired and Griffin acquesed to AD's trade finally. Otherwise who knows where we'd be.

Him going dark on social media was a marketing plan that worked for most of his career. Nike released "zero dark thirty" themed shoes to coincide as well. Nitpicking a players statements in reference to his performance is actually ridiculous and we'd never think to do that with anyone else lol. We also don't have soundbites and tweets of every thought from athletes before Lebron, but I guess that is to his detriment as well.

Anthony-Davis-Is-the-End-Point-of-Small-Ball-The-Ringer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom