OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm A lAkeR fAn...since when, Tuesday?

Screenshot_20201002-121853_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201002-121832_Chrome.jpg

It's ok to be a stan, just gotta be honest with yourself first and not jump into stuff where you don't know what you're talking about.

Based off the first game & how this Heat team is built along with how the playoffs in general have played out, i don't believe their numbers are gonna continue to be that close. If Bam is compromised this series i fully expect AD to be at 32-33 a night, along with his rebound numbers & assist.

Also AD is the Defense, they can play this way on defense because they have one of the best defensive players ever. The same way you credit Bron for controlling the whole offense, AD is just as important on defense. Bron has been good on defense, not to the extent of AD.

AD has been the superior player this postseason on offense & defense.... if that continues then he should get the FMVP, the man is literally on pace to have the Highest PER in NBA playoff history :lol: . That isn't a slight to Lebron he's probably been the second best player in the bubble just so happens to be on the team with the best.

Good problems for the Lakers :pimp:
Yah that's why i made sure to include that AD impacts the offense a lot too just as Bron impacts the defense (though in spurts).
AD for sure on a crazy run and is the best scorer in the team for sure and in the playoffs.

Bron generates 60+ pts of offense though and that's thru dealing with defenses built to stop him and he's the Lakers' Game Manager.
Once they neutralized that zone in game 1 he was just switch hunting taking control of the game and it was getting positive results almost every time down

so it just depends on what you value imo. if you value the elite production on both ends it's AD. if you value management and etc while getting very good production at the same time then its LeBronald haha

lakers -9.5
haven't seen line this large in a minute for a finals gm. think cavs/warriors hit -10 a couple yrs back
think it's going to be another double dig type gm

Can y’all just be friends sheesh

As I said this has been par the course for Laker fans at least since I've been able to follow them going back to 95 in earnest. Shaq factions, Kobe factions, Pau factions, young core vs star route faction. I'm sure if you go back to the 80s there was 'Magic v Kareem'. Bron stans just different cause they just mercenary fans and don't know any of the history really pre him arriving.

Laker fan but never posted in the Laker thread...interesting. You ain't gotta lie to kick it mayne. Just trying to inform you and the rest of the Bron stans and masses on how it's been with our star players before. Nobody gets universal praise.

Screenshot_20201002-121249_Chrome.jpg

Y'all lying about your fandom now to slurp Bron. Wild stuff.

Clearly caught you in your feels. To go back and NT stalk me. I live and was raised in Houston. Was a huge fan of dream, but have hated what the team has become. So yea I have a soft spot for and cheer the rockets on. But I have always had respect for showtime. Magic was fun to watch. You had Bean and Shaq. Caught myself watching them more than I did rockets. Even pulling for them against the Rockets. Show has been a fav for a while but if I have to answer questions for your approval keep them coming.

Clearly caught you in your feels. To go back and NT stalk me. I live and was raised in Houston. Was a huge fan of dream, but have hated what the team has become. But I have always had respect for showtime. Magic was fun to watch. You had Bean and Shaq. Caught myself watching them more than I did rockets. Even pulling for them against the Rockets. Show has been a fav for a while but if I have to answer questions for your approval keep them coming.

Not at all, I caught you in a bold face lie. I've been on NT since like 03 or 04 so I know pretty much every regular that's been rocking with the Show on here. It took literally 2 seconds to type your user name in the search bar and for nothing to come up in the Laker thread at all. Another 2 sec to type fan and your name in there and for those 3 posts to come up. Trying to pass it off was lame and you got caught, no biggie just jokes.

Not at all, I caught you in a bold face lie. I've been on NT since like 03 or 04 so I know pretty much every regular that's been rocking with the Show on here. It took literally 2 seconds to type your user name in the search bar and for nothing to come up in the Laker thread at all. Another 2 sec to type fan and your name in there and for those 3 posts to come up. Trying to pass it off was lame and you got caught, no biggie just jokes.

I have to be in the Lakers thread in order to be a fan? Straight corny dude.

I have to be in the Lakers thread in order to be a fan? Straight corny dude.

It's just curious that you've never posted anything in there and that thread has been running for 4 years now, your Laker related stuff is pretty much exclusively in the Lebron shoe threads and you're trying to cape for him the way you are. When if you were really a Lakers fan this is nothing out of the ordinary with how some fans feel about him.

I'm not trying to shame you as a Bron stan but just keep it 💯. This thread is 90% stans just of different players (MJ, Bron, Kobe, Steph).

It's just curious that you've never posted anything in there and that thread has been running for 4 years now, your Laker related stuff is pretty much exclusively in the Lebron shoe threads and you're trying to cape for him the way you are. When if you were really a Lakers fan this is nothing out of the ordinary with how some fans feel about him.

I'm not trying to shame you as a Bron stan but just keep it 💯. This thread is 90% stans just of different players (MJ, Bron, Kobe, Steph).

I’m in the Kobe threads so let’s not be selective. But you act as if all Lakers fans have to act alike. Guess I’m more appreciative of Bron being here with the lakers, considering where they were. When I said diminishing him, I meant credit wise, which you tend to do. Quite often actually.

I’m in the Kobe threads so let’s not be selective. But you act as if all Lakers fans have to act alike. Guess I’m more appreciative of Bron being here with the lakers, considering where they were. When I said diminishing him, I meant credit wise, which you tend to do. Quite often actually.

In fact I'm saying and been saying the exact opposite. Like not everybody has to slurp Bron like y'all want us to do. You can appreciate who you want and how you want and others can do other players like it always has been. I and quite a few of us in the Laker thread have said he'll get the credit once the chip is delivered and not a second before.

When the Show move to Houston?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom