OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil War on Figuerora Street lol
f5d472ef487444a9b8ebe02678b31366_md.jpg

Nah, man.

aepps20 aepps20 has already told you that true patriot Myers Leonard will step into the void and carry the Heat on his back. I’m sure the NBA’s real Mr. Leonard particularly motivated now that Trump ailing from the COVID and will do it for the President.

Nah, man.

aepps20 aepps20 has already told you that true patriot Myers Leonard will step into the void and carry the Heat on his back. I’m sure the NBA’s real Mr. Leonard particularly motivated now that Trump ailing from the COVID and will do it for the President.

ANYONE THAT DOUBTS WHAT KELLY ANNE CONWAYS SON MEYERS LEONARD CAN DO HAS NO CLUE. LAKERS ARE IN TROUBLE JUST LIKE LIBS.

Nah, man.

And he stands for the flag

Last edited:
When we start talking about THE greats of all time, things get nit picked. Bron just has more holes in his resume, and less accomplishments to be considered the greatest basketball player of all time.

Dont want to totally get back into the topic but all of this. In the Top 10-15, it’s the little things that separate folks. Kobe only having 1 MVP, Bron‘s total rings count (maybe his Finals record as well), Steph not having any FMVPs, etc. Even when discussing the best at position, the finer details matter IMO.

Too many people are not respecting what Meyers Leonard has been through and what he can do. He is the Heart and Soul of the NBA and the conservative movement. He learned about Law and Order from Jim Harden and Mr. Westbrook. He learned to Stand Up during the anthem from Michael Porter Senior and Junior. He learned about coal mining from the son of a coal miner in James Butler. He is the complete package.

Nunn and Leonard were starters for most of the year.
this lakers team doesn’t really blow other teams out.

I expect a close game tonight. Miami ain’t no ****.

Damn, I was wrong about Bam being out.

So with all the Rona news, I missed if Dragic was out too, but I guess he must be or that would be news.

The Lakers are gonna go down big early again and struggle through boredom to finish the game again :lol:

Heat have absolutely nothing to lose. Nobody on earth expects them to win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom