OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny wanted ZERO parts of that shot. He is lucky that even drew iron.

Kieff a Jayhawk Dawg but yikes. He also wanted ZERO parts of having that ball in his hands in the clutch.

Man, wonder what this series would look like if Bam and Goran stayed healthy

man did you watch this game? Bam is garbage man. Forget what he did this season or days what he got exposed tonight and hurt the heat as well as crowder. Heat can still beat these fools but they gotta figure out something besides bam and crowder.

Lebron should’ve just taken the shot. I feel better about Lebron shooting a contested fade-away than a wide open three by Danny ******* Green.

Memba when I said mad dudes on the team don't need to get their fingers sized.....add Kieff

the series just got more interesting but the lakers still winning game 6 which is inevitable... still though the series is now exciting... might need to cop me some henny for sunday just cause :lol:

Put this man on the summerjam screen
1602301303928.png
He's been hanging with JR a bit too much.

waitiing for the take...lebron should've shot that instead of passing it out. power gm

Heel bruises are no fun. AD will be feeling that in the morning.

I had a bad one from a drunken wrestling mtach and could barely walk for a week after.

Laker bs around to much to start the game. Haeat had 4 point play a 6 point possession. Lakers take the lead and Danny green bricks 2 wide open 3s to push it to 6 or 7. For one game come out hungry

Morris doing his J.R. Smith Finals impersonation. on the otherhand, why put Rondo only less than 2 secs in the 4th quarter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom