OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game went to OT and went down to the last dunk attempt which was blocked to seal the W for Mia, who outscored the Celtics 48-26 inside the paint.

Boston has no shot blockers or shot alterers to stop those Miami playmakers from attacking the lane. Theis and RWilliams are serviceable, but they ain't altering shots like that. This is main difference in the series imo.

Heat in six.

Lakers vs Pat Riley in the Finals couldn't be scripted any better, in a season dedicated to Kobe.

I swear these so called “experts” are either stupid, Lakers haters or they purposely say stupid **** for the clout. No way they believe the stuff they say. Everything they predict turns out to be the complete opposite. Like how do you get it so wrong? I haven’t watched ESPN, Fox sports, or any of that for a cool minute, but watching these clips being posted got me thinking that they gotta be trollin.

1600235413330.png

1 for 11 dawg? Nah man he can't escape ANY slander either. I expect PeePeeP to do that cause that's what he's always done. Kiwi getting lemonbooty like that though...YIKES. Looks like Bron and AD going to be battling each other for BITW.

I'm happy the Nuggets won the first round. I don't think Utah would've stood a chance against the Clippers.

That load management bull**** that Doc Rivers kept preaching all season is part of why they lost this series and looked like **** so frequently in the playoffs.

You can't have two guys who at some point in their careers were the main guys dictating the offense only play together sporadically through the season. Guys like AD and Bron with majority of the season together then you expect Kawhi and PG to magically have chemistry after playing like 20 games together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom