OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Member when pg cheated on doc’s daughter with a stripper then married the stripper
Member when pg got catfished
Member when pg slept with hibbert’s fiancee

pg gonna pg on and off the court

Under normal circumstances, I’d say the slander is a bit overblown, and unfortunately overshadowing the Nuggest tenacious play.

With that being said: the Clippers invited this. I’ve never seen a team that played like they thought they won a championship before. Even when the Heat in ‘11 were talking hot, they still seemed to keep it one series at a time.

The Clips really thought their biggest challenge was LeBron, they underestimated everyone en route. It’s a shame.

With that being said, let’s put some respect on Denver’s name.

:lol:

Boardman should've ran it back one time to defend the crown,now it's anybody's guess if he'll ever get another chance at one

Watching that upset last night was some great entertainment

I do feel robbed of the LA vs LA showdown we all had been anticipating all year

But it’s cool we get to watch Jokic do what he do at least another series. And to a lesser extent, Murray

:lol:

Boardman should've ran it back one time to defend the crown,now it's anybody's guess if he'll ever get another chance at one

I believe in Kawhi.... despite last night, he’s top 2. (Ima save Steph and KDs seat in tier 1 - they’ll get their seats back when they do it on court again).

Kawhi always gonna be in the mix for a championship run. And the Clips are right, if they run it back they’ll be the favorite again or close to it.

But PG got some splainin to do....I dunno what options they got but if I’m the Clippers I’m not feeling good about my “Robin”

Clippers thought they can coast to the WCF...not respecting their opponents. Turning it on/off they wanna.

Good riddance

come to think of it, SGA and Gallinari outplayed PG in the playoffs. WATTBA

Maan Patrick Beverly looks EXACTLY like this crackhead I used to hoop with when I lived in the hood.

Always hooped in oversized jeans and black air forces. But he was actually a very nice guy and not an *** hole like Pat Bev. :lol:
You might need to bring back this avy
kyle-lowry-with-the-larry-obrien-nba-championship-trophy-as-the-picture-id1150572904

Seriuosly though, don't think I've ever seen the media rush to crown a team as fast as they did with these paper champs in LA man :lol:

I get that Kawhi was teflon going into the season but the amount of benefit of the doubt they got ALL season long even when they showed worrying signs was amazing for a team that hadn't won **** outside of 1 guy :lol:. Dudes were adamant about them being far and above the best team in the league and always had excuses lined up whenever they looked off.

The subsequent avalanche of slander has been proportional imo, they had bought into that unearned perception and rep wholeheartedly all year long and were running their mouths about everyone else. Only fair that they receive the same energy back their way

I dunno know why any raptors fan would talk :lol:

We knew who they were before Kawhi.... he came in and carried them to a chip, and the raps immediately reverted back to what they’ve always been

pretty good regular season team

The biggest joke is the Clippers calling card was their defense and they got WORKED 3 GAMES IN A ROW...they needed to get stops in game 5,6, and 7. Knew which players were going to get the ball...still couldn't stop it.

Best wing defenders in the league for what?

The biggest joke is the Clippers calling card was their defense and they got WORKED 3 GAMES IN A ROW...they needed to get stops in game 5,6, and 7. Knew which players were going to get the ball...still couldn't stop it.

Best wing defenders in the league for what?
Naa the biggest joke has to be running with fatigue as an excuse after all the load managing, the months long pandemic layoff and the fact that their opponent has been playing non stop every other day since the playoffs started and were still up for busting their *** :lol: :lol:

I could understand the chemistry excuses a bit more but the tired **** is weak as hell coming from a team of self styled dogs and tough guys >D

Ended up writing so many cheques they couldn't cash in the end :lol:

I dunno know why any raptors fan would talk :lol:

We knew who they were before Kawhi.... he came in and carried them to a chip, and the raps immediately reverted back to what they’ve always been

pretty good regular season team

Because if Kawhi was in Toronto, they would have been in the conference finals right now and favorites in the East to win. The raps this year were not the Raps of before. Lowry has cemented himself as the best raptor ever. FVV is a killer. Pascal, even though disappointing in the playoffs, still had major improvements prior to the lockout, OG had an off year last year with injuries and his father dying and came back strong this year, Norman was a killer in the playoffs and avg 16(!) ppg, Nurse also improved as a coach.

This is a proven team and he left it all to be home.

Everybody was so certain of an LA v LA West Finals. It kinda reminds me of when everybody thought we was finally gonna get Kobe v Bron and then CLE got bounced by ORL. Media, teams etc. be flat out overlooking and disrespecting the opponent right in front of them :smh: :lol:

RIP Kobe :frown:

I never want to see Paul george play basketball again..Nike should take away his sig line.

They shouldn't even announce it just pull everything off the site and reassign the shoe to Ja Morant or somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom