OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg...why did Bron have to come to my favorite team ever bro. Why I can't love AD with no hesitation? Why did this dude have to come to my team? Why his bum *** couldn't stay in cleveland or miami or go to Sacramento or some ****. Why LA of all places? Why I can't root for the Lakers and be happy without raymone getting another chip out of this. AD could potentially be my 2nd favorite current player in the league and I can't fully root for him. Bro can legit be the next Laker big man. And a unique look and vibe. My dude hit the shot and said Kobe. I almost teared up. Gave me chills. Ant Man.

Bro..**** Bron. Srs.
read this post about 5x and have some self reflection bro :lol:
he on your team and he helped (noticed i not giving him 100% credit) put them in a good position to win again after a decade drought.

some things was written man. all the **** going on this year especially for the NBA I don't think there's another player than can take all that brunt and keep the show moving lol only other guy in the league i can possibly see doing well as that "leader" is Steph lol

Dawg...why did Bron have to come to my favorite team ever bro. Why I can't love AD with no hesitation? Why did this dude have to come to my team? Why his bum *** couldn't stay in cleveland or miami or go to Sacramento or some ****. Why LA of all places? Why I can't root for the Lakers and be happy without raymone getting another chip out of this. AD could potentially be my 2nd favorite current player in the league and I can't fully root for him. Bro can legit be the next Laker big man. And a unique look and vibe. My dude hit the shot and said Kobe. I almost teared up. Gave me chills. Ant Man.

Bro..**** Bron. Srs.

The only reason AD is a Laker is because of LeBron.

To quote yourself.....

Freeze is being 100%. Not an act at all :lol:

Jack skellington going out sad. You chose wrong.

Nah Nah nuh Nah nah

tenor.gif

The only reason AD is a Laker is because of LeBron.

Freeze is being 100%. Not an act at all :lol:

I know i’m playing :lol:

But you made the point exactly.

Without LeGM being gracious enough to come ressurect the Lakers the only thing fans would have to look forward to is the annual Andre Ingram cameo at the end of a failed season :lol:

Nah Nah nuh Nah nah

tenor.gif

Dubs will be back next season to alleviate your conflict of interest. I think. Issa wrap for this one though, you've been actively rooting against the squad too unapologetically.

I know i’m playing :lol:

But you made the point exactly.

Without LeGM being gracious enough to come ressurect the Lakers the only thing fans would have to look forward to is the annual Andre Ingram cameo at the end of a failed season :lol:

I think their young guys would’ve naturally progressed and they’d be good, but not championship caliber till they signed that guy. Maybe it would’ve been Kawhi? Maybe PG cones. So many what ifs because of LeBron signing in 2018.

Dubs will be back next season to alleviate your conflict of interest. I think. Issa wrap for this one though, you've been actively rooting against the squad too unapologetically.
I'm sorry or whateva? Plz love me again.

Lol sike. I can root for whoever I want at any given time. Tomorrow might be miami. Might be boston. Day after may be nugs, may be Lakers. You ain't gon do **** to me lol so you Midas well swallow all that bitter spit and move on.

AD’s improvement as a passer this season has been amazing to watch, starting to make the right reads quickly off the double
His jump shooting and passing improved by leaps and bounds since the March stoppage. He definitely went to work in the gym and film room.

Nuggets are a bunch of God damn pitbulls.

I mean that with utmost respect. They never die. Such a rare trait from a young squad. They don't even have a vet leader type.

Mike Malone is fantastic. Lol at the Kings firing him. Denver has done nothing but improve every year with him.

But where he’s really become an unsolvable puzzle is from the midrange. That’s where teams prefer he shoots. Davis was a 34.9 percent midrange shooter this season. But in the playoffs, he is at 50 percent — 36 of 72 — and is becoming more deadly the further he ventures away from the hoop.

Seriously. Take a look at his full shot chart, shown below. Davis has been only decently accurate on the short-range jumpers and in the floater area, but he’s scorching from 16 feet out to the 3-point line. Check out all that green. The full damage: 25-of-43 on midrange jumpers from 16 feet and out. That’s deadly for defenders who are taught to yield that exact look.

ad.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom