OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
might be a dumb question... but is finals mvp given based on the performance strictly during the finals or the entirety of the playoffs.

Lebron controlling the offense and beating the zone

and He had zero turnovers this game
10 pts in the 4th as well as good decision making / passes and timely rebound or two lol

yessssirrrrr : )

Untitled.jpg

Maybe I'm trippin but I don't see no hump back there :lol:

Legit question: do y'all really think LeBron cares to win the Finals MVP?

Personally, at this stage in his career I don't think so.

I really believe the narrative that he and AD get along that well that he def wouldn't mind AD winning out

Do I think he really cares? Not really but he's aware that his detractors will use it against him. "Jordan never had a teammate win finals MVP". Honestly, from the looks of things it's the only drama we're going to have this Finals. It's like the 2018 finals where everyone knew the Warriors were going to sweep and the only thing to talk about was who was going to win finals MVP, a Steph or KD

29/11/9 from Bron on 55/38/62

VS

33/12/3 from AD on 65/75/100

I mean, I think it's pretty clear so far when you take in the the defensive end of the floor. But the media already setting the seeds...
Had a couple of your posts quoted as I was catching up but what you said at the end :lol: Stop setting yourself up for disappointment or having to compile a bunch of stats to support your case. We’re all seeing what’s going on here and not only is the media setting the seeds, they are the ones who vote :lol:

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
Between Laker haters & Bron Stans the discussion behind the "value" of this ring is going to be the most annoying basketball topic we've seen in awhile. I already see both sides starting up early

Ud is basically a coach. So there's that. This was a game miami maybe could have won with bam and dragic, but well never know. Congrats lakers fans.

Had a couple of your posts quoted as I was catching up but what you said at the end :lol: Stop setting yourself up for disappointment or having to compile a bunch of stats to support your case. We’re all seeing what’s going on here and not only is the media setting the seeds, they are the ones who vote :lol:
What are the seeds? Have missed it

2 more and that 4th ring coming, just stay locked in and put them away

expected Lakers 3’s not to go down like game 1 and they started taking too many. Expect Bam to be back and make game 3 the toughest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom