OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Heat. Indy wouldn't shock me though. I love how both teams play. Iggy and Crowder were nice late vet pickups for Miami. That Jimmy/Bam combo puts it over the top I think. If Sabonis was playing and Dipo back to form then it could flip to Indy but they aren't. Heat in 6
I have heat in 6 as well.

I think Blazers could take Lakers to 6 as well

Madethistoreply+used+roll+picturemadethistoreply+rolled+imagegod+what+a+grown+up+_c3037140443dd3c51fd1b18cfa4c549d.gif

This is the easiest road to the Finals for any Eastern conference 1 seed in NBA history.

This is the easiest road to the Finals for any Eastern conference 1 seed in NBA history.
Like, can we just fast forward to Raptors/Bucks and not waste all this time? Actually, just eliminate the entire EC bracket and have the Raps/Bucks play for the next 2 weeks. Best of 15 for a chance at the Finals.

Like, can we just fast forward to Raptors/Bucks and not waste all this time? Actually, just eliminate the entire EC bracket and have the Raps/Bucks play for the next 2 weeks. Best of 15 for a chance at the Finals.
You have the Raps getting past Boston? This is the one I struggled with the most. I WANTED to pick the Raps but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Did the Celtics get sent home or something?

I think people are underestimating the no home court advantage. I wouldn’t be surprised if this playoffs had a couple upsets.

To be completely, Boston might not get past Philly :evil:

The more I think about it, the more I believe Philly beats em in 6. Why? Because the Cs will be overly confident that can run over us without Simmons and will repeatedly double Embiid in the post and he will make the pass out of the double every single time for the open shot.

according to the poll
lakers the favorite
:pimp:

not supposed to be here
lakers shooting woes
dame time
etc

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back