OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 11.12.22 PM.png

Best contract in the league?

D-Mitchell kicking the bike...he knows this series is over. Not enough scorers on the Jazz to compete with the Nuggets...they surprised with the 3-1 lead but over the course of the series, the Nuggets offense finally got it going.

thats the NBA now though.

it kinda sucks tbh... im a still watch it cuz its my favorite sport but not as exciting as it once was when guys were getting posterized on the regular with dunks lol...it still happens but very rarely...the only thing i appreciate about today is the guys now are more skilled cuz they can shoot well most but not all... before it was like damb why cant they work on their jumpshot lol...

on another note i like jamal murray his game is nice and same for mitchell... this series was pretty good sucks that someone has to lose... i hope either team can pull of an upset next round

Murray balled out in the superstar 2g lmao. Had them bishes in elementary school with the old navy draw strings late 90s holla back

The Murray and Mitchell show is one of beet shows on TV right now.

Time to watch The Vow now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom