OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are a lot of polarizing stars that cause huge debates/arguments on NT such as Durant and Curry but could you imagine what their bubble shooting would be like if healthy?

players have already said they've been able to put up crazy shooting numbers bc of better depth perception, no crowd distraction, etc. No denying Steph or KD would've had at least a few wild shooting nights.

:lol:. I kinda feel like we watching JV ball with the sliders turnt up :lol:

If THESE cats were healthy and in this damn bubble...lights out. Everybody go home.

The fact that Black Gordon Hayward is shooting So poorly in the playoffs is probably the most realistic thing.

The Murray slander was real after he got that extension.

I fired that cannon plenty of times myself :lol:

Dude has been unreal this series. More Kobe than Clarkson.

I’m hoping they make it through to play the Clips to see if he can keep it rolling against better perimeter defenders.

I know there are a lot of polarizing stars that cause huge debates/arguments on NT such as Durant and Curry but could you imagine what their bubble shooting would be like if healthy?

players have already said they've been able to put up crazy shooting numbers bc of better depth perception, no crowd distraction, etc. No denying Steph or KD would've had at least a few wild shooting nights.

Klay is the one.

That ***** might get 100 under these conditions :lol:

I saw Above the Rim just a couple of nights ago. Wow. The ending where Coach Thompson drew a game winning play for Kyle will always be one of the most memorable basketball movie scene for me.

RIP coach.

Am I late/Have I only been in friendly threads or is this public warning feature new?
93D592FC-F213-46CC-B223-B715487B269B.jpeg

NT hitting cats with the Scarlet Letter now :lol:
Thought the same, I've never seen this before

rockets really bet on PJ Tucker being able to defend AD for 35+ minutes a night in a 7 game series :lol:

i’m still confused as to why they traded away clint capela damn well knowing that there are dominant bigs playing in the West
that small ball lineup and speed gonna hit different when none of the bigs on LA can play besides AD and he's not giving 40 minutes a night. And those 3s...if KCP and Danny green shoot their averages, LA getting run out of the building. Houston wont be able to lock Bron, and LA wont be able to lock harden. I trust Houston offensive schemes better too. And LA wont be able to bully harden and russ like they could little dame and cj. plus with brodie back, if he does nothing else, he'll push the tempo and keep the lakers guards on their heels. i dont think they care about getting out rebounded. gonna be hard to out score them.

Upset on the wayyyyyyyyy

Last edited:

and klay. god game 6 mode every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom