OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The comments for this are hilarious :rofl:
1599062219396.png

1599062260018.png

1599062288011.png

1599062313122.png

Was Marcus hated like this before the Mavs series? Before the Clippers? MLGA Bots?

Almost every series in the east 1st round was a sweep. Magic won 1 game. I've never seen that.

Last year was two sweeps and two gentleman sweeps which isn't too far off. But you're right, historically there were multiple 6-7 gamers.

I think this is completely discounting the talent pool for basketball getting exponentially larger between the eighties and now. Yes, the more teams you have in the league the more watered down the competition is but now we have a much larger pool of talent to pull from.

Also, as I've mentioned before, the NBA has gone by far the longest without expanding in its entire history. It's been 16 years. The league added four teams in the late '70s (ABA), the Mavs a few years later, four teams in the late '80s, and two more in the mid '90s. Talent dilution shouldn't even really be a discussion (to the degree that people seem to think it would ruin the league), and even if they expanded by a team or two, it wouldn't be nearly as bad for the league as almost every other time the league has expanded.

where can i watch wnba?

i dont see it on the sling app is there another service i need?
Mostly CBS Sports Network. Every once in a while ESPN or the Deuce will have a game, but with the NBA playoffs going on right now, the next good WNBA game on the ESPN family is next Thursday at 5/8 on ESPN2.

-foe

Please move these posts to the WNBA thread darthska darthska
Along w/ offseason talk to the Offseason Thread or nah? Just move these 3 posts, but leave the hundreds of other non-playoff convos? Top 5? Trades? Best players not on your team? All'um? Or just these 3, because, WNBA?

Serious question. To any.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom