OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate this load management stuff. Toronto did it with Kawhi because he was coming off of an injury but if this is what he will be doing every year I'm not for it. His dad is out there every day at campaign rallies with nothing more than a Diet Coke and McDs in his stomach. Taking days off is something libs do, not conservatives.

I understand that’s it easy for the refs to favor one team over the other, but to those saying that basketball is fake.. how do you script shots being made? And when did the fix begin? Did it begin recently? Were the 6 Bulls championships fixed?

I don't wanna here NONE of this violen **** for Kawhi, NONE. I rock with homie but they was putting this dude in all time convos with Kobe, Lebron, MJ off of one post season run. You want that level of praise you gotta eat that level of criticism

Didn't want that? should have kept your *** in San Antonio.... stuck to food & beverage.

Instead Kawhi Rothstein Wanted to come to L.A & shoot commercials, put up billboards, "Claim the city" & be the man. Well here you go

200.gif

I keep thinking Miami has no shot but they keep winning. If they beat the celtics, I think Boston should trade Stevens to us for Doc. They need a coach with championship experience 👀

Michael Porter Jr rallied the troops with his speech :lol:

Doc able to ride that one title for so long
What if they try and get pop? Lol

I keep thinking Miami has no shot but they keep winning. If they beat the celtics, I think Boston should trade Stevens to us for Doc. They need a coach with championship experience 👀

Brad is a conservative which is a huge upgrade over Doctor "Doc" Rivers.

The kawhi fraud posts are ridiculous. We all know he is one of the best in the league right now.

Michael Porter Jr rallied the troops with his speech :lol:

Doc able to ride that one title for so long

He rallied the nation with his stances. HE STANDS UP AGAINST BLM, HE STANDS UP AGAINST LIBERAL CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO, HE STANDS UP AGAINST UGLY GUYS AND 🤡 DUDES, HE STANDS UP AGAINST METHODICAL MANAGEMENT, HE STANDS UUUUUUUUUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom