OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph will be lucky to reach another conference final as a #1 option

I’m not even a Warriors fan but if the Raptors got as far as they did with that squad, there’s nothing leading me to believe that the Warriors won’t have a legit shot at at least making it to the WCF next year, if they’re healed. Nobody really screams spooky good.

Serbian Daniel Cormier a unicorn, man. Getting difficult to make a case for my guy Jo over him.

Zubac is best straight-up option but he's only accustomed to playing 20-25 minutes (30 max.), so there was fatigue concern plus foul trouble.

'Trez was getting destroyed one-on-one.

At times, Doc went smaller with JaMychal or Mook. Giving up size/height. Recall Rivers even throwing Kawhi on Jokic in G6.

Lastly, Clips double. But Nikola one of the few bigs in the league that can truly make the opponent pay. Finds the right pass, Denver swings ball for best available shot.

In hindsight, Parisian Mark Eaton did a valiant job on Jokic.

Bron already has 3. He's teflon in that aspect AD should be Finals MVP given who he'd be going up against in the Finals.

06DFBAEF-E592-4EAF-BDF1-CC0E7A0A1F3E.gif

I don’t even recognize you anymore. :smh:

Bron already has 3. He's teflon in that aspect AD should be Finals MVP given who he'd be going up against in the Finals.

Assuming the lakers win and both AD and Bron put up numbers, are you saying AD doing so against Theis or Bam would be more deserving than LeBron doing it against Tatum-Brown/Butler-Crowder-Iggy?

Assuming the lakers win and both AD and Bron put up numbers, are you saying AD doing so against Theis or Bam would be more deserving than LeBron doing it against Tatum-Brown/Butler-Crowder-Iggy?

I'm saying AD should have better numbers given who he's going up against which will probably end up giving him the nod.

That's why I said they were doing 01 Bean and Shaq ish stuff so far if you look at their playoff numbers in the West. But Shaq went ballistic against the Sixers and got Finals MVP.

Don't really care though who gets it as long as we win.

nuggets killed it when they tried to double jok
the guys made the right passes and made the shots when it became 4-on-3 the last three gms

Which current Western conference playoff team is GSW displacing next year, since y’all are confident they will be in the mix.

He gotta holla at Bron for tips, then I guess. You know, with AD being the #1 option, and having the highest PER in history, leading the Lakers to the WCF is understated 🔥🔥🔥🔥
AD getting screwed out of fmvp like Steph. Can see the story already brewing. Bron 43 yrs old. Look what he's doing. With a complete trash roster made up of dudes that work at the cleaners and had stock in blockbuster. Lived 30nyrs in the slums of cleveland. Wazn poz tuh bhee hair. Just a kid from Akron. Washed King. I promise. Space jam duex. Goat. Better than Moses. Bronye West

GSW with healthy Steph & Klay, plus whatever Bob Myers decides to do with Wiggins & #2, is better than OKC, Portland, Memphis and probably Houston. Thunder moving CP & Gallo to rehaul. Blazers are what they are at this point with Dame & C.J. Morant & JJJ super nice, young core but at least a piece away. Rox gotta figure out Russy's albatross contract, small-ball philosophy, next HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom