---OFFICIAL 2020 New England Patriots Season Thread--- OFFSEASON THREAD

word. going to be interesting with no preseason games. we can't second guess the **** outta the cut decisions now :lol:

sucks that it sounds like Sanu has just been a total bust. what a dumbass trade

Like you said, DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , whoever they have as WRs or TEs, they ALL NEED TO LEARN HOW/WHERE/WHEN TO GET OPEN.

can’t let Cam JUST scramble just because he can do it.

I‘m rooting for Damien Harris to be like a LIGHT Christian McCaffrey (sp?) cuz based on reports, Harris can run AND catch the ball easily

word. going to be interesting with no preseason games. we can't second guess the **** outta the cut decisions now :lol:

sucks that it sounds like Sanu has just been a total bust. what a dumbass trade

I agree, but I’m still optimistic for Sanu. Dude busted his *** this offseason for it all to just evaporate. Besides, isn’t the roster expanded this year from 53 to whatever number it is?

injuries already piling up :lol:

D758FF12-7DA1-4C8A-8F86-06C756E2AF87.gif

Cam looked really good, almost perfect dare I say

defense looked solid, those 2 DPIs on Gilly were bad and he got some yards on him but he still elite and with not p re season he’ll get back into season form

That Taylor kid looked good too we got some depth at RB, I’m comfortable with it. That O line was pretty good with Andrews back

We need to get Cam another WR man, I think him and Sanu would’ve been good together and he would’ve had a better year with us

solid team win today. i know it was the dolphins but i thought we kept control of the game and it was never really felt at risk

Cam and the offense looked good. i think we'll be just fine when we're a risk to run, keep it, or throw it. going to be tough to defend. not a ton of talented receivers but making teams respect the run will open them up with all the play fakes and RPO stuff. my big concerns are a) how will the offense look when we're down in the 2nd half and teams KNOW we're gonna need to throw, and b) how will Cam hold up taking all those hits with all the running. but i'm happy Cam looked great today. good for him and for us as a team obviously

Edelman and Harry looked good for the most part. Edelman seems to have good chemistry with Cam already and Harry also seemed on the same page. Edelman's hands been looking a bit iffy since last season and saw it a bit tonight. something to watch, i guess.

defense was pretty solid. with basically no OTB LBs or pass rush, they manage to make Fitz throw all sorts of stupid *** picks :lol:

kicking is gonna be a problem all year. ****ing kickers, man

big test next week :nerd:

hope Cam is good, first and foremost. hope it really is no symptoms or just a minor fever for the dude

season wise, the impact is pretty significant. Cam out 3 weeks and i assume not allowed to be in contact with anyone at the facility or stadium. gonna delay his progress in this offense as well as the evolution of the offense with him and Josh scheming. i know there's Zoom meetings, but only so much you can do

season wise, the impact is pretty significant. Cam out 3 weeks and i assume not allowed to be in contact with anyone at the facility or stadium. gonna delay his progress in this offense as well as the evolution of the offense with him and Josh scheming. i know there's Zoom meetings, but only so much you can do

Wait why 3 weeks? I thought it was just a 10 day thing if he shows no symptoms?

Bedard putting a lot of heat on Cam for the loss. i was a little skeptical at first but watching the tape he provides, i think he's right. even going back to the Raider game, he's missing A LOT of open receivers. just not reading things fast enough. not surprising considering how long he's holding the ball

Hopefully it's not his shoulder. Sports Hub was planting that seed yesterday.

yeah. they brought it up again between not willing to take a shot to let a guy get open (although i disagree cause he's running when he can) and only throwing to one side. not sure. i think he just needs more practice tbh, though

fellas...i put zolak and fat **** on today for the first time since december. they really have turned on Brady, huh? just trashing him for going to tampa....that's pretty annoying to hear

Back
Top Bottom