OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN announcer saying that “my team needs to be executed” as a shoutout to some Tampa bay coach is laughable.

Did Kelly just say “maybe my whole team needs to be executed”?
It’s an homage to the great former USC/Tampa Bucs coach John McKay:

Interviewer: “What do you think of your team’s execution, coach?”
John McKay: “I’m in favor of it.”

Of course cringe *** Brian Kelly would butcher the quote.

It’s an homage to the great former USC/Tampa Bucs coach John McKay:

Interviewer: “What do you think of your team’s execution, coach?”
John McKay: “I’m in favor of it.”

Ahhhh okay. I was gonna say he wasn’t even purple when he said it so I was surprised

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Don’t think I didn’t see your Tay Mays lies and slander. This new Drake album got you feeling spicy apparently.

84E7D4AB-B948-49E1-9E74-4C6FB6C9D691.jpeg

I can easily live with everything that happened tonight, save for the playcall on that 4th down. Not necessarily the decision, but the call. And even then, if your QB pulls the trigger on time you get the first down. But at the same time it might have been a look that they expected and ND just did a good job on that play

Other than that, it’s football and **** happens

Edit - I take that back. The Engage 8 blitz on 3rd and 17 was just idiotic. The whole f’n world knew the screen was coming and he blitzed right into it from the boundary no less :smh:

Last edited:
I dont think you saw the game fam...

Michigan is going to curb stomp them

No reverse jinx :lol: (unless that's what you're doing then by all means 👀)

definitely didn't watch. weekend was crazy with some moving and fam in town but next weekend should be back to normally scheduled programming :lol:

I dont think you saw the game fam...

Michigan is going to curb stomp them

No reverse jinx :lol: (unless that's what you're doing then by all means 👀)

We’ll see, i did pick CMU to win the MAC but I was expecting to WMU to be a lot better than they were, I don’t think that was a case of Michigan being that good.

I didn’t realize y’all hired John Donovan tho :sick:. That was Franklin’s boy and he almost got him fired at PSU.

We’ll see, i did pick CMU to win the MAC but I was expecting to WMU to be a lot better than they were, I don’t think that was a case of Michigan being that good.

I didn’t realize y’all hired John Donovan tho :sick:. That was Franklin’s boy and he almost got him fired at PSU.

His playcalling was archaic to say the least. Jimmy had a blank check and went after that guy...woof.

Dylan Morris and that OL (and if he is without his top 4 WRs again) is gonna be a mess

His playcalling was archaic to say the least. Jimmy had a blank check and went after that guy...woof.

Dylan Morris and that OL (and if he is without his top 4 WRs again) is gonna be a mess
He did it because he wanted a slow ball control offense that wouldn't hang his defense out to dry.

He got what he asked for :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom