OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t even been checking on anything Oregon cuz I was so mad they won. Let me go see.

I heard multiple weeks because of ankle sprain but that’s also coming from what OSU fans heard.

After seeing them play I’m a little more confident in a W

Don’t be that guy nako xl nako xl 😂

1630962924644.gif

I saw a stat that he was something like 6-32 since coming back in 2017. I don’t care how legendary you think a program is or how bad you think your program is, that’s pathetic and he should’ve been fired a long time ago

Takeaway from week 1 in college football: Targeting & season ending injuries are way too many.

Als, this Louisville team was not prepared to play football tonight.

UCONN have any shot at a semblance of a good hire?

Probably not, no one is going to want to deal with the headache of being a independent. I’d argue Buffalo is a better job rn in that part of the country due to the stability of being in a conference.

They either need to drop back down to FCS or join the MAC or CUSA as a football only member.

Probably not, no one is going to want to deal with the headache of being a independent. I’d argue Buffalo is a better job rn in that part of the country due to the stability of being in a conference.

They either need to drop back down to FCS or join the MAC or CUSA as a football only member.
Can they push their basketball chops hard to the Big 12 and just tell them "look we're a guaranteed win in football every year" and sell 2 games a year vs KU?

What's their basketball deal with the big east like?

Can they push their basketball chops hard to the Big 12 and just tell them "look we're a guaranteed win in football every year" and sell 2 games a year vs KU?

What's their basketball deal with the big east like?
Don’t think they would leave the Big East for the big 12 if their main selling point is hoops, they went thru a lot to even get back in that league…They just need to drop football down to FCS like they were bout to before independent and be done with it, what really messed em up was not being included in that 1st ACC expansion when they raided the big East.

In case you thought the Eyes of Texas thing was going away any time soon…

Students filed a civil rights complaint this morning following the song being played at the game on Saturday that the school is creating a hostile environment for students of color and that the second band they created for kids that opposed playing the song violates equal rights laws created by the 14th Amendment.

Messy.

Poor Sark. Win a Top 25 opener convincingly and wake up Tuesday morning to deal with this.

Don’t think they would leave the Big East for the big 12 if their main selling point is hoops, they went thru a lot to even get back in that league…They just need to drop football down to FCS like they were bout to before independent and be done with it, what really messed em up was not being included in that 1st ACC expansion when they raided the big East.
I don't think they can go FCS because they have so many alums and boosters that do still care about football and want a FBS team just for pride.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom