OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Nico Iamaleava and Warren HS beat Serra and Maalik Murphy tonight. Murphy left the game with a muscle injury and didn’t return. I’m sure that’s going over well on Orange Bloods.

Nico is the 2023 kid that SC offered that cost them the commitment of top QB Malachi Nelson and by association his BFF top 5 athlete Makai Lemon.

Last edited:
Sounds like Nico Iamaleava and Warren HS beat Serra and Maalik Murphy tonight. Murphy left the game with a muscle injury and didn’t return. I’m sure that’s going over well on Orange Bloods.

Nico is the 2023 kid that SC offered that cost them the commitment of top QB Malachi Nelson and by association his BFF top 5 athlete Makai Lemon.

I still can’t believe the pic of him and his dad with Bryce Young

6C623315-A104-4109-B7D9-FCC9F3B52C4A.jpeg

1984 was the last time Ohio State started a freshman at Corner in the first game of the year.
That's pretty impressive for Burke. Interesting to see if he outright won the job for this week,

Good God, Joe Milton’s accuracy downfield is terrible. Watched a few minutes of the game and he missed like 3 wide-open guys by 5-10 yards lol

Defense is so young, but got all that talent on offense and can’t muster up a point. That offensive playcalling is so conservative because stroud can’t throw :smh:

The current Pac 12 tv contract ends after the 2023 season too, which is before the big 12 one, so it doesn’t really make sense for anyone but CSU but that’s the rumor that’s been going around.
Theoretically, what happens to the PAC if those three left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom