OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme go ahead and fix this for ya

video_image-MYQEJm43k.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine losing to David Shaw at home in 2021.

Should maybe have a chat about benching Kedon Slovis.

Imagine losing to David Shaw at home in 2021.

Should maybe have a chat about benching Kedon Slovis.
What did Kedon Slovis do?

Texas at least has the common sense to fire guys and try something else when things clearly aren’t working.

Clay Helton must have pictures of someone’s wife.

Lynn Swann gave him a 5 year $20 million+ buyout at a time when the school had multiple billion dollar sexual assault and otherwise lawsuits pending. It got Swann fired but regardless noone wanted to pay his buyout money. For context:

Of the 20 coaches who make more than Helton, only five of them have less than the $20 million 2020 buyout of Helton. Those coaches are Jim Harbaugh of the Michigan Wolverines ($6,367,929), Whittingham ($9,250,000), Dan Mullen of the Florida Gators ($12,000,000), Tom Herman of the Texas Longhorns ($15,416,667) and Kirby Smart of the Georgia Bulldogs ($19,835,834).

Helton's was given a national championship coach level buyout during a time when the school had zero financial flexibility.

dacomeup dacomeup knows what I think about how that affected the 2019 decision.

Last edited:
And are you guys serious debating whether Clay Helton is a mess as a way to deflect from @witnesskb24’s silence over Fresno State giving Oregon a better game on the road against their full starting 22 than Ohio State did at home with half the starters out hurt :lol:

No one was picking USC for the playoff. Let’s go back and look at the posts about Ohio state’s season projection and this game.

What’s Texas A&M’s excuse? The QB got hurt? We talked all off season about how Texas A&M would only go as far as their QB would take them right?

Right??

Stanford is not very good. They played well and USC played poorly. Clay Helton teams will do that.

I said before the season my squad was overrated. Actually last week I said Oregon would probably win, lemme go dig it up.

But if you’re using the transitive property about Fresno state giving Oregon a better game than that means

Kansas State>USC

Eeeeek

But please sir keep posting USC recruiting tweets all week

Fight on!

I said before the season my squad was overrated

But if you’re using the transitive property about Fresno state giving Oregon a better game than that means

Kansas State>USC

Eeeeek
They are. You keep think this thing is going a different way than it is :lol:

casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 JCMojica24 JCMojica24 Retroballer Retroballer and I never wanted Helton. We’ve wanted him gone since his first game Vs Alabama.

I’ll cheer for my team to win every game, but I expect them to lose any.

YOU think Ryan Day is something he’s not.

Losing to Oregon at home? Sheeeeit.

Ohio State = USC

I don’t think I’ve ever spoken about Ryan Day being great, he’s three years into his career that’s way too early to make that statement. I mean I’m happy with that he’s done so far but that’s playing in a mediocre B1G. In fact I don’t think I ever really post about tOSU being great because I’m used to them being good but not great :lol: but deflect deflect deflect!

This Stanford loss got you deep in your feels bruh, it’s hurting myself just to see you like this.

Pete ain’t walking through that door.
Reggie ain’t walking through that door with his heisman.
Matthew ain’t leavin the FOX noon kickoff and walking through that door.

Go watch 2004 title game and cheer up on this beautiful Sunday brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom