Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

There’s a reason that Kov for as talented as he is/was didn’t go far in the Russian amateur system. He is and always has been an *******.

Kovalev has 2 fights left with DAZN for $2.5 mil each so he'll definitely get all $5 mil of that before considering hanging it up

Oh he got the contract and money left? then he'll def be getting sent to the retirement home. He owes a lot of people $$ and I believe his managers are ****ing him out his money too.

JDJ was right about this dude.

This era of boxing has such long lay offs. I feel like 3 times a year is a nice number and wish it was the norm.

I’d like to see him fight Charlo and Benavidez eventually, but I wasn’t too hyped about him fighting Plant in September honestly.

I kind of hope Plant gets knocked off by Benavidez or Charlo soon, and the PBC doesn’t let him sit on that belt.

I’d like to see him fight Charlo and Benavidez eventually, but I wasn’t too hyped about him fighting Plant in September honestly.

I kind of hope Plant gets knocked off by Benavidez or Charlo soon, and the PBC doesn’t let him sit on that belt.

I doubt Plant actually faces Benavidez, he much rather lose to canelo and get a bag in the process than to answer for accidentally hitting David’s pops during that lil melee.

So it does look like the Canelo is gonna be fighting his old sparring partner Yildrim for that WBC. SMH 🤦🏻‍♂️

As a fan you gotta be objective and call it like you see it. I support Saul but this move is borderline h0e ishhhh. Mans had no intention of fighting Benavidez when he was holding that strap but now that it’s up for grabs he’s happy to fight this journeyman/former sparring partner.
This the same fight that DAZN would not let him have and thus causing the split and eventual dissolution of they’re agreement.

Saul wants no parts of David.

Canelo still beats Benavidez but its gonna be a war to 12.At the time it was high risk low reward. Canelo fighting 3 times this year 100%. He barely got hit in the last fight and blew any gas.

I doubt Plant actually faces Benavidez, he much rather lose to canelo and get a bag in the process than to answer for accidentally hitting David’s pops during that lil melee.

So it does look like the Canelo is gonna be fighting his old sparring partner Yildrim for that WBC. SMH 🤦🏻‍♂️

As a fan you gotta be objective and call it like you see it. I support Saul but this move is borderline h0e ishhhh. Mans had no intention of fighting Benavidez when he was holding that strap but now that it’s up for grabs he’s happy to fight this journeyman/former sparring partner.
This the same fight that DAZN would not let him have and thus causing the split and eventual dissolution of they’re agreement.

Saul wants no parts of David.

Whoa holllld up. Benavidez fat undisciplined *** lost his belt on the scale so thats on him. Aside from that if you look back that fool said he rather fight Caleb Plant first. Benavidez aint ducking but he def did himself a disservice losing his belt on the scale now his *** gotta wait.

Canelo still beats him but now he wants the Canelo fight cuz he knows he's desperate and has no leverage or belts.

Going to watch Rolly fight the stand in fighter and then flip to UFC for Conor fight

Back
Top Bottom