Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Maybe…… but he’s fought who? 🤷🏽‍♂️ Like hurry up already. The build up phase is over

We can say that about every young fighter not named teofimo lopez. Thats just how boxing is right now.

Sometimes you can just tell who is who and what is what regardless of who a fighter has fought. The eye test is more useful than ever right now because dudes simply dont fight each other the way they used to. You can only fight who is willing to fight you and trust me no one is and will be eager to fight a dude as good as shakur is anytime soon. I wouldnt favor anyone at 130 or 135 over him right now🤷🏿‍♂️

We can say that about every young fighter not named teofimo lopez. Thats just how boxing is right now.

Sometimes you can just tell who is who and what is what regardless of who a fighter has fought. The eye test is more useful than ever right now because dudes simply dont fight each other the way they used to. You can only fight who is willing to fight you and trust me no one is and will be eager to fight a dude as good as shakur is anytime soon. I wouldnt favor anyone at 130 or 135 over him right now🤷🏿‍♂️
I detect 0 lies

Future is bright for sure. Still has to go out and fight everyone

herring didn’t put up a fight and is a bit untested himself as a 35 year old

Plant got a lowrider? Didn’t he grow up in a country *** town in Tennessee? Tapers and line ups. Dude comes off as a straight up culture vulture.

Plant got a lowrider? Didn’t he grow up in a country *** town in Tennessee? Tapers and line ups. Dude comes off as a straight up culture vulture.

It's been rumored that they're not big fans of him out in Tennessee because of this.

He even has an "urban" style of fighting.

add a black wife to the list of reasons for those that aren't fans of his
I’m a Fan now
1635268692522.jpeg

Just watched the Canelo and Plant all access. Didn’t know Canelo was so funny. Dude really got a dope personality that I didn’t know about because I don’t speak Spanish. I used to not like him, but know I’m a fan. Love his personality and sense of humor. Super dope to see how good his English has gotten. I think he’ll be an even bigger global superstar now that he’s comfortable speaking English.

Back
Top Bottom