OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just accounts for the revenue split before the schools get their individual money from merchandise and apparel, tickets, etc. But apparently there's no money to pay the players 🤷🏿‍♂️

1612453927462.png

Oh they're putting him on the coaching staff. Sounds like he's replacing Claiborne. Interesting.

-----

casper90403 casper90403 you ever heard of this kid?

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 4.26.02 PM.png

LSU offer wasn't really full and was a PWO offer too.
only recently. I should know more of him since he basically goes to the high school in the town next to me. I thought those offers were weird but didnt know it was a PWO. I can see why he would take a chance at LSU or Texas. His parents have money.

Need him in Tally.

Him or AJ Duffy.

(Neither of which will likely happen).

Maybe UT goes after him harder instead of investing time in Ewers?
I don't know what FAU's situation is but AJ Duffy isn't going to a crowded QB room. His dad got real weird about USC's recruiting multiple QBs.

I don't know what FAU's situation is but AJ Duffy isn't going to a crowded QB room. His dad got real weird about USC's recruiting multiple QBs.
Funny you say that. I got the sense he was depth chart watching too and Miami had no chance when it seemed like Garcia was trending there.

Need him in Tally.

Him or AJ Duffy.

(Neither of which will likely happen).

Maybe UT goes after him harder instead of investing time in Ewers?
the bags are gonna need to be large for Duffy but now that he's at IMG, you can drop them off.

Keep your hands off Jack Pedersen though. He's joining him at IMG.

any news on travis shaw? reading he's down to unc and Clemson.

Last edited:
the tri state...? Only tri state is up north.
I think mack and his staff can do it.

Georgia has been taking players like Todd gurley , zamir white, TA&M has moose from Charlotte. Clemson too. last season unc ranked 9th in ppg 4th in rush yards the thing is unc had allowed 400 ypg on defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom