OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
casper90403 casper90403

How does Pierce Clarkson look?
he's aiiight. He's small to me but not in a quick but small way like Bryce Young.

He's listed 6'0" but there's no way.

What I thought of him 2 years ago to now has changed though. I see why people like him. He's improved. I thought he was a scrub when I first saw him and realized that was Clarkson. But its hard to give an honest opinion when I watched DJ throwing the ball next to him. Watching DJ throw the ball 3 years in a row really messed up my ability to give opinions on QB's! He ruined me.

You already know he probably has great mechanics with his pops being the man. Missing this past season hurt. He still wasn't the outright starter coming into this past season. so how good was he?

He just picked up a FSU offer?

One more thing, I'm not sure he would be at Bosco if it wasn't for his pops. I always felt like they wanted pops more than the kid for future chances at getting top QB talent.

he's aiiight. He's small to me but not in a quick but small way like Bryce Young.

He's listed 6'0" but there's no way.

What I thought of him 2 years ago to now has changed though. I see why people like him. He's improved. I thought he was a scrub when I first saw him and realized that was Clarkson. But its hard to give an honest opinion when I watched DJ throwing the ball next to him. Watching DJ throw the ball 3 years in a row really messed up my ability to give opinions on QB's! He ruined me.

You already know he probably has great mechanics with his pops being the man. Missing this past season hurt. He still wasn't the outright starter coming into this past season. so how good was he?

He just picked up a FSU offer?

An account on IG said FSU offered, but someone commented that he was never offered. So, I’m guess they were hasty with their post 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think it said he is 5’10” on his 247 profile. Also didn’t realize that was Steve Clarkson’s boy.

Thanks

Last edited:
An account on IG said FSU offered, but someone commentthat he was never offered. So, I’m guess they were hasty with their post 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think it said he is 5’10” on his 247 profile. Also didn’t realize that was Steve Clarkson’s boy.

Thanks
I dont trust any offers from Oregon or ASU when it comes to Premium Sports 7v7 kids. I've seen too many kids from that club get offers from both programs only to end up at Kansas. When you see a kid with Utah State, Central Michigan, Kansas, and Oregon as their offers, you know that Oregon offer ain't real.

Pierce has offers from Arizona, SJSU (pops played there), Florida Atlantic and Ole Miss (pretty sure Lane gave him these offers as a favor to pops), Oregon state, Wake Forest, and Oregon, you already know one doesn't belong with the others.

Again, not playing this season hurt this kid.

I dont trust any offers from Oregon or ASU when it comes to Premium Sports 7v7 kids. I've seen too many kids from that club get offers from both programs only to end up at Kansas. When you see a kid with Utah State, Central Michigan, Kansas, and Oregon as their offers, you know that Oregon offer ain't real.

Pierce has offers from Arizona, SJSU (pops played there), Florida Atlantic and Ole Miss (pretty sure Lane gave him these offers as a favor to pops), Oregon state, Wake Forest, and Oregon, you already know one doesn't belong with the others.

Again, not playing this season hurt this kid.
I was just about to say, a lot of his offers are schools trying to get in good with his dad and his 7on team.

Malzahn's name has come up
1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif

Not sure I understand. Transfers in always counted as initial counters.
Right, but since everyone got a waiver this year and the ncaa removed the scholarship cap it was unclear what they would do with transfers and grad transfers and them counting towards the initial counter limit. It’s going to be tricky putting a cap on initial counters AND having a live transfer portal with unanimous immediate eligibility this year.

But... the ncaa has. The reasoning being, they don’t want schools loading up on unlimited numbers of talent from the portal.

Yea, I guess I get them trying to curb all out free agency. The problem is there’s gonna be a ton of kids stuck in the portal with nowhere to go. Coming up with no solution for that is wild.

Last edited:
Walk on programs @ Bigger D1 are going to benefit

Just like they’re benefitting from some kids not being able to go to FCS b/c of scholarships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom