OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now seeing the story. Crazy how this guy's career has gone off the rails, hopefully he gets together

Buckeyes top 5? I haven’t followed them closely since the Sullinger days
Haven't heard that name in years. Looks like he's resurfaced just this past month:

Haven't heard that name in years. Looks like he's resurfaced just this past month:

Damn hope he can make it work. Dude was super talented in college but seemed like he’d be small when he got to the league. Watching them lose in the final 4 :smh:

Finally got our house back operational and fully-online after all this nonsense the week. What a nightmare.

Does hiring Martin mean they're out on Carrington? I've been outta the loop.

Finally got our house back operational and fully-online after all this nonsense the week. What a nightmare.

Does hiring Martin mean they're out on Carrington? I've been outta the loop.
Naw we're getting both.

And going after more to replace Trey Johnson our director of scouting and recruiting who left for Tennessee. Mike Bohn the AD and his assistant Brian Sosna have done a REALLY good job so far at USC.

I'm telling you guys, if we fire Helton next year Fickell and Campbell are real possibilities. Don't listen to dacomeup dacomeup

Naw we're getting both.

And going after more to replace Trey Johnson our director of scouting and recruiting who left for Tennessee. Mike Bohn the AD and his assistant Brian Sosna have done a REALLY good job so far at USC.

I'm telling you guys, if we fire Helton next year Fickell and Campbell are real possibilities. Don't listen to dacomeup dacomeup

Yall ain’t firing Helton. He’s gonna make the PAC title game again, guarantee it

Yall ain’t firing Helton. He’s gonna make the PAC title game again, guarantee it
I don't particularly expect us to. Helton could probably win 10 games a year with this staff and roster and he has 3 years left on his deal.

Tbh best case scenario is probably that we make it work with what we have.

I just don't think Fickell is moving west. You'll get James Franklin and everything will be fine. Did I give an opinion on Campbell? Can't remember. Think he might be a little overhyped anyways.

Did I give an opinion on Campbell? Can't remember. Think he might be a little overhyped anyways.
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.

What? :lol:

He's fantastic. Now - can he recruit to the level necessary at a USC? Think that's still TBD. But as a football coach and a developer of talent and culture? He's phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom