OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even if that Gilbert grades **** is true that’s on UF for taking him knowing the situation

It’s what happened with Wanya at A&M, too, and then OU took him and found out the same thing.

2021 Top 100 safety Kendal Daniels asked out of his A&M LOI when Ish Aristide announced he was headed to Miami. Lots of whispers Oklahoma was in on some tampering **** there, too.

The portal is a fine idea in theory, but the execution has been horrendous.

The portal is a fine idea in theory, but the execution has been horrendous.
The tampering was already going on though too. Most of these kids already know where they’re going before they decide to transfer. UF had been recruiting kids off of Miami’s roster before the portal was even a thing.

Sark had really gotten some forward momentum on the recruiting trails, too. :lol:

Bout to get negative recruited to hell and back all over again..

The tampering was already going on though too. Most of these kids already know where they’re going before they decide to transfer. UF had been recruiting kids off of Miami’s roster before the portal was even a thing.
Oh 100%... But I don't even mean that part of it.

Kids just be jumping in the portal on a whim, looking to leave and find a new home, land somewhere they can't enroll/aren't eligible.

Too many kids looking for new homes and not enough spots to go around. The whole thing is just a mess for literally everyone involved - and it really hasn't done anything to benefit the players.

I’m shocked that they haven’t done anything about creating extra spots for all of these kids in the portal but maybe I’m just an idiot for having any faith in them getting this right. :lol:

Man, I hope this goes horribly. What garbage.

1614648656945.jpeg

10096000.gif

Last edited:

Texas board: "This is a non story. Players don't care. TBH board members on here, UO and ATM's sites are making a bigger deal out of it than it is. There will be zero negative recruiting!"

Yeah, ok.

Last edited:
Monitor medical guidelines for

He bet not get royalties from that movie while at USC or I’m calling the NCAA nako xl nako xl
I actually think this is an exception to that rule. It's like a summer job and has nothing to do with his celebrity as a football player.

Plus you could always put money away in trust :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom