OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1614710651066.png

I know nako xl nako xl will have his complaints regardless :lol:

Fun fact: This will be the first season since 2009 that USC will play all of its games on a Saturday and will not have to play on a short week.

Larry Scott was hired as commissioner of the Pac 12 in July 2009.

EDIT

The Associate AD is highlighting it so you know it was a sticking point and probably why the schedule got delayed from releasing a few weeks back.

Last edited:
USC better not lose more than two games. All games are on Saturdays, ND game off a bye and you don't play Oregon. NFL QB in his junior year. Nako been telling us how good Bru is for 2+ years now. It's put up or shut up time.

9-3.

UCLA is #2 in the country in returning production. Utah is #8. Arizona State is #11. (Wazzu is #5, Oregon State is #7, Colorado is #12, Cal is #20.)

USC is 67th.

9-3.

UCLA is #2 in the country in returning production. Utah is #8. Arizona State is #11. (Wazzu is #5, Oregon State is #7, Colorado is #12, Cal is #20.)

USC is 67th.
:lol: This is a sad day for USC. You been talking spicy about ASU in the texts, now you're worried about their returning production.

I'm not even going to dignify the schools that you listed in parentheses.

USC better not lose more than two games. All games are on Saturdays, ND game off a bye and you don't play Oregon. NFL QB in his junior year. Nako been telling us how good Bru is for 2+ years now. It's put up or shut up time.

He gonna be like “The PAC screwed us and scheduled this game knowing it was going to be an overcast day with high winds” :lol: nako xl nako xl all love my guy

For some reason I thought the PAC was like the B1G where each team has to play at least one Thursday or Friday game each season

Last edited:
Sure as hell hope so.

I wouldn't be surprised he ends up at a Bama or tOSU though. He feels like a top 5 program type of QB.
He's not going to either of those schools behind the 2022 QBs they have (unless something changes on their depth charts or they stink it up.) Malachi is sitting for one year and then starting wherever he goes.

People bring up how Vick would have greatly benefited from modern offenses, but I think the same applies to Reggie too. The threat of him lining up in the slot or out wide in empty would have forced a lot of defenses to play dime against him.

People bring up how Vick would have greatly benefited from modern offenses, but I think the same applies to Reggie too. The threat of him lining up in the slot or out wide in empty would have forced a lot of defenses to play dime against him.
If Reggie had motioned out to the slot on 4th down vs Texas, or just been in the field at all, USC would have won 3 in a row. I have no idea what Lane was doing. It’s as bad a Pete decision as throwing on the goal line Vs New England.

College football fans for the most part are entitled scumbags. Not talking about the fellas and ladies in here. That lady needs to worry about getting the vaccine instead of where a kid wants to play ball. Not only that but Sark risked his sobriety for racist scumbags. The negative recruiting related to him, his drinking and the racism is going to be brutal.

College football fans for the most part are entitled scumbags. Not talking about the fellas and ladies in here. That lady needs to worry about getting the vaccine instead of where a kid wants to play ball. Not only that but Sark risked his sobriety for racist scumbags. The negative recruiting related to him, his drinking and the racism is going to be brutal.
It's wild to me people are still debating whether "The Eyes of Texas" is racist. Yet all over CFB boards, even on sites other than Texas I see people trying to defend the Texas boosters for "standing up for their history and culture."

I always found it odd how grown men and women (in this case older women) care so much about what a 18 yr old kid will do. They are freaking 18 yrs old so it is anyone's guess what they are going to do. That lady needs to log off the computer and go enjoy time with her grand kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom