OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210414_082215.jpg

Are we really supposed to believe Kojo Antwi is a 17n year old? This is a 35 year old African man, not a rising HS senior. He's a baller though

I honestly think the PAC 12 has a shot this year. Especially if Clemson loses week 1.

As much as I want clemson to lose I don’t think it’ll happen. Their new QB, DJ, looked good even in the loss to ND. He played pretty flawlessly so they can’t put that L on him.

Even if they do lose they’ll probably win out and get in :smh:

Even if Clemson loses to Georgia... Who else is beating them?

The don't play Carolina or Miami til a title game... NC State isn't going to have that kinda fire power.

Even if Clemson loses to Georgia... Who else is beating them?

The don't play Carolina or Miami til a title game... NC State isn't going to have that kinda fire power.
Could see UNC/Miami possibly getting them this year. Been talking to nako xl nako xl about this a lot, but I’m not super sold on DJ and losing ETN is going to be a pretty big loss. They loss their second best prospect in the backfield to UF too. Defense should be elite and they get Ross back with the WRs. I could be completely off but this seems like the most vulnerable Clemson team in the last few years.

Could see UNC/Miami possibly getting them this year. Been talking to nako xl nako xl about this a lot, but I’m not super sold on DJ and losing ETN is going to be a pretty big loss. They loss their second best prospect in the backfield to UF too. Defense should be elite and they get Ross back with the WRs. I could be completely off but this seems like the most vulnerable Clemson team in the last few years.
Without a doubt the most vulnerable they're probably going to be.

But their side of the ACC is horrendous. I've got little faith in Miami at that level. North Carolina lost so much skill talent I'm just not sure how explosive they'll be. But Sam Howell is damned good so maybe.

But their side of the ACC is horrendous. I've got little faith in Miami at that level. North Carolina lost so much skill talent I'm just not sure how explosive they'll be. But Sam Howell is damned good so maybe.
In 2017 they lost to Syracuse. Their QB depth is just as bad this year.

Yea, I understand not believing in Miami at that level. If Howell is as good as people say he is then I think he should be able to elevate those guys. They’ve been recruiting well. We’ll see though I’m sure Miami and UNC will be active on the transfer market post-Spring as well. Wonder if Dabo will use it this go around.

Projecting college football's top 25 quarterbacks in 2021

25. Devin Leary, North Carolina State
24. Tanner Morgan, Minnesota
23. Spencer Sanders, Oklahoma State
22. Sean Clifford, Penn State
21. Bo Nix, Auburn
20. Max Johnson, LSU
19. Layne Hatcher, Arkansas State
18. Dustin Crum, Kent State
17. Phil Jurkovec, Boston College
16. Matt Corral, Ole Miss
15. Dorian Thompson-Robinson, UCLA