***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I got a good problem but idk who to play cuz at least one prob gonna be wrong choice :rolleyes (standard)

RB: Monty Rojo Patterson Robinson Jackson Henderson Michel
I have Robinson, Patterson, Rojo, Monty, Jackson, Michel and Henderson in that order.

Guess I'm benching Kelce
sadcam.png

Smh, took out Edmonds for Justin Jackson last minute. Hoping it doesn’t come back to bite me tomorrow.

Need a qb

Josh Johnson @ Cinci
Davis Mills vs LAC
Nick Foles @ SEattle
Ian Book vs Miami
Zach Wilson vs Jacksonville
Cam Newton vs Tampa

It’s bad. I’m leaning towards JJ but idk

Conner being out screwed me. Opponent had Edmonds go off for him. My team needs to do work or I’m going home.

Had ARod and JT going for me today while he had Davante and Prater. Up by 27 for now but tomorrow is going to be close.

OBJ @ Minny
or
Amari vs Wash

Deebo was my WR1

Cousins or Burrow?

I had Burrow in all week but now with the Ravens playing their 3rd string QB, I’m afraid points will be low and CIN will just run the ball.
Dousing could be in a shootout game with the Rams but also much tougher defense.

Need to pick two out of these three rb’s for today. Who you guys picking?

-D. Harris v Buffalo. Questionable tag with the hamstring. No Stevenson to split carries.
-Justin Jackson @ Texans.
-CEH v. Pitt - No Kelce today.

-D. Harris v Buffalo. Questionable tag with the hamstring. No Stevenson to split carries.
Jackson and CEH

Harris and Jackson

Back
Top Bottom