***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Cincy D so trash on 3rd downs. I don’t know wtf they be doing.

My main league the 5th seed team has the bengals offense (Burrow, Mixon, Boyd and Higgins) playing against the 1 seed. Looking like an upset.

Haha. I started Josh Johnson for the garbage points. 10 so far. I'd be happy with 14.

I just knew I should’ve went with Hopkins instead of Folk.

Has the Pats even crossed the 50 yard line this game?

ED152527-A365-4F82-B6CE-06641DFCB66D.jpeg

It was a good run guys but it’s a wrap for me getting to the finals :lol: .Herbert of all people is 🗑 against that that trash Texans team then Chargers defense did me in and won’t get off the field. James Robinson out 1st qtr.

Wasn’t meant to be :lol:

In our group chat league my homie is 12-2 and had a first round bye last week. He’s 12-2 and really about to lose to someone who went 7-7. Ekeler and Kelce are out with COVID smh. I’m sick for him :smh:

I’m 7-7 facing my boy who’s 12-2 also but I got a far superior team. He was lucky enough to basically face everyone on a bad week, has the least points scored against him but like the 6th highest scoring team

Right on cue my got damn team 8 of 9 players haven’t even cracked 40 points combined

Cousins
Robinson/Patterson
Kupp/AB
Cook
Monty
Chargers
Folk

Bench: Michel RoJo Diggs Henderson Kelce AJ Brown

Had to drop someone for a kicker so I dropped Justin Jackson since he is just a week fill in assuming my dudes would show up :angry:

Right on cue my got damn team 8 of 9 players haven’t even cracked 40 points combined

Cousins
Robinson/Patterson
Kupp/AB
Cook
Monty
Chargers
Folk

Bench: Michel RoJo Diggs Henderson Kelce AJ Brown

Had to drop someone for a kicker so I dropped Justin Jackson since he is just a week fill in assuming my dudes would show up :angry:
Yikes…should’ve dropped Henderson. That’s Sony backfield

I got Tyler Boyd with 2TDs and Joe Burrow who threw 5TDs on my bench and this fool Herbert just threw a pick 6?

Real tears :rofl:

Yikes…should’ve dropped Henderson. That’s Sony backfield

Yeah but either way I wasn’t starting them so I just dropped the 1 week fill in.

I played Jackson in my big money league over Mattison Though. Sat Harris 🥴 luckily that team is doing something

Justin Jackson and Josh Allen giving me a chance. Down 8 with Tyreek, Javonte and Ceedee vs his scary Terry, Schultz and DAL kicker.

Gonna need some support my dudes!

Have Gordon Diontae Johnson and Miami defense against CEH and Hunter Refrow. I’m now down 11 points in the championship game. 😔

Back
Top Bottom