***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I hope to God I aint going against Burrow

Herbert, LAC defense (shoulda started GB), J-Rob killin me

Can only hope my opponent has some duds too

I should’ve known not to go with Kmet if Fields wasn’t starting. This game is all about Montgomery.

I need Mahomes to get Tyreek the ball man. Wtf

made the finals in 3/5 leagues…each 100$ buy ins.

still in the hunt for one more league.. i’m down ten with dak and ceedee to go. he has cowboys defense and kicker to go. i’m projected to win but i don’t count it until 00:00….

had a good as week…one more week til the money!!!!

Just checked my scores

League where I have the Ravens like rash of injuries, im gonna lose lol. Didnt even have that bad of a week but he has Harris, Higgins and Tampa defense, so I'll be playing for 3rd place

Other league, as long as Pollard don't have 34.87 points tonight, I'm goin to the chip :smokin. Survived duds by Tyreek, K. Allen, J-Rob, Folk, and LAC defense :wow:

Any of us winning? Seems like we all losing right now :lol: :frown:

Had Kelce and had to pivot to Fant for a whopping 6 pts

Had Swift in Flex and needed a pivot. Considered Burkhead, Tyler Johnson, and Bateman and landed on Johnson, who proceeded to get 0 targets.

Had Miles Sanders and he proceeded to break his hand in the 1st qtr.

Steamrolled my league and got smoked in my first game after the bye. On full tilt for a few days probably

Had Kelce and had to pivot to Fant for a whopping 6 pts

Had Swift in Flex and needed a pivot. Considered Burkhead, Tyler Johnson, and Bateman and landed on Johnson, who proceeded to get 0 targets.

Had Miles Sanders and he proceeded to break his hand in the 1st qtr.

Steamrolled my league and got smoked in my first game after the bye. On full tilt for a few days probably

Had to pivot from kelce to goedert :smh:

Down 17 going against Gibson but still got Kamara and Saints D tomorrow and he’s done after tonight. Cmon Dallas defense

Back
Top Bottom