***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Already accepted my fate. Going to lose my super flex league with JT, Kamara, Rodgers, Deebo, Hurts, Gay and Knox on my squad :smh:

Going to the 🛳!!! Dolphins DST was available in the FA and picked them up yesterday to block my opponent as well 😂

Gonna lose next week for sure 😂
BE59282C-7E67-4E6B-BDF4-484C1CA4F913.png

Both my leagues went down to the last play this week. Lost one by under two points and will play for 3rd place. Won the other by under one point.

Guess I will take it

This win to go to the ship fees so ******* good!

I had 1st overall pick so of course went CMC….

I traded my Kupp and Mixon mainly to get King Henry but also received Thielen….

I also drafted Hopkins…. 💀

I can’t believe I made it to to the ship despite all my injuries and whatnot…. It’s too bad I don’t have a a true RB1/WR1 and I don’t have any confidence in winning the ship at all…. I have to go against Adams, Waddle, Kamara, Conner, Kelce and Lamar Jackson/Aaron Rodgers just to name his key players 🤦🏽‍♂️

Miami defense came up HUGEEEEEE despite being down 13 at the start of today.. :pimp::pimp:

This championship dub goes out to all all of ya’ll who gave me advice and support throughout the season. Couldn’t have done it without you! Everyone still in it, best of luck to you!

Attachments

• 12EE6F68-1F21-4A47-8BD0-343001413662.png
    12EE6F68-1F21-4A47-8BD0-343001413662.png
    341.6 KB · Views: 185
My leagues Championship weekend is week 18. Anybody else’s league playing week 18? I’m thinking about scooping Henry off IR if he is scheduled to come back week 18. Thoughts?

My leagues Championship weekend is week 18. Anybody else’s league playing week 18? I’m thinking about scooping Henry off IR if he is scheduled to come back week 18. Thoughts?

Most end on 17 because that final week teams tend to rest guys if they have sealed up there position. You lucked out though that the league is so evened out record wise that everyone needs to play out the final week.

I still don’t think Henry comes back until playoffs if then but we’ll see. Def wouldn’t hurt to add him if he’s there just in case

Lost Robinson, who is the top RB to add from waivers? Got claims in for Ogunbowale, Boston Scott, and Jordan Howard.

Putting in claim for Darrell Williams — who do I drop Mattison or Justin Jackson (both most likely will return to their backup role)

Would you guys flex in Waddle or Michel for this league .5 PPR
Capture.PNG

Does Gibson go over any of the RB's/Flex? .5 PPR. I'm going to move Taysom Hill in over lance just waiting for him to clear.
Capture2.PNG

Back
Top Bottom