***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

On a 4 week losing streak. the thing that annoys me the most is that my squad is actually pretty solid. them mf's just been underperforming tho :smh:

Shoutout Jonathan Taylor. Stopped my 2week slide and with bye weeks upcoming now, I think I got a good shot to go on a roll.

need 24 between Lamar and Ravens D for the W in league 3

End of 3rd - just praying for something positive at this point. It’s been very ugly

868F699E-858C-40FD-AA8C-1DA14C4C37E3.jpeg

4th quarter and OT :smokin 🙏🏾🙌🏾

4976AB16-13C9-47E6-9874-C5ED882602CE.jpeg

Brutal week

lost with that TD/2pt/blk fg/td/2pt sequence as I was up huge with only Andrews/Balt D to play

oh well. Long season to go

Thank god I didn’t have to rely on Justin tucker This week :lol:

had a chance for most points which means $$$ by one guy had Taylor the other has andrews and blew me out the park

2 weeks of Cousins and get nothing for it. Dropping him now and he gonna go off for 30+ because I’m going elsewhere

gonna be streaming QB all year now …
week 6: Heinicke or Lawrence
Week 7: Tannehill or Winston

Need a WR with Deebo on bye and losing JuJu. Got claims in for Toney and Sanders right now so I hope I snag one of them.

2 weeks of Cousins and get nothing for it. Dropping him now and he gonna go off for 30+ because I’m going elsewhere

gonna be streaming QB all year now …
week 6: Heinicke or Lawrence
Week 7: Tannehill or Winston
Tannehill been lack luster

when I checked I dont think he’s gone over 20 points yet

Tannehill been lack luster

when I checked I dont think he’s gone over 20 points yet

no if he did it was barely but chiefs defense sucks so that was only reason I considered him. I got by week 1/2 with him being meh

no if he did it was barely but chiefs defense sucks so that was only reason I considered him. I got by week 1/2 with him being meh
Yea I got josh Allen on bye in week 7, I need to start looking. For some reason I spent money on trey and already gonna drop him :smh:

Yea I got josh Allen on bye in week 7, I need to start looking. For some reason I spent money on trey and already gonna drop him :smh:

on my bench and yeah gonna drop him as well need that spot for someone who gonna start

JT got me the 26 points I needed to go 2-3 in my main league. Thank goodness. Although still pissed I’m not 3-2 because of 1 yard from week 4.

got pitts on a bye. ThinkingErtz is the pickup.

I have the #2 waiver. Who should I prioritize higher: Davontae Booker or Darrel Williams?

Initially seems like Booker is the consensus top RB target but Williams has good matchups and was already eating into CEH‘s carries. My only issue is the CEH owner has the #1 priority.

I have the #2 waiver. Who should I prioritize higher: Davontae Booker or Darrel Williams?

Initially seems like Booker is the consensus top RB target but Williams has good matchups and was already eating into CEH‘s carries. My only issue is the CEH owner has the #1 priority.
Williams but yea dude might pick him up #1

So for example what I do

Add Williams — Drop defense
Add Booker — Drop defense

so you’re prioritizing Williams and if he’s gone when your turn comes it goes unsuccessful but you still have your turn so next is Booker. Or if you did get Williams your 2nd claim goes unsuccessful because you’ve already dropped the defens

Running back waiver wire pickup this week?
Booker Williams Collins Gaskin (if he out there) Herbert Patterson

Booker, Collins and Williams

also Murray if he’s still out there

murray who, Latavius id pass. TD dependent and Lamar has an 80% chance of vulturing it. Freeman is also playing more

in the sense he’s a lead back though I guess yeah you can add him but I wouldn’t feel comfortable starting him now after the last 3 weeks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom