***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Welp.. I didn't get a WR yet..

My team is 6-0 but I'm really risking getting a L..

Oh well.. I was projected to go 4-11 anyway..

Well this is the week I’m gonna catch my first L

my opponent is 1-5 and Damien Harris, AJ Brown and Devante Adams….all scored TDs so far. Oh and Javonte Williams scored a TD Thursday.

Swapped out Wentz for Tannehill at the last minute based on weather reports. What’s even better is my opponent has Mahomes. KC ain’t looking right but far from over.

This is what Justin Herbert was supposed to be doing to that weak secondary last week.

I’m cooking my opponent with Joe Burrow and Jamaar Chase right now :lol:

Man I’m getting smacked in my main league. Still got players left but not looking good.

DJ Moore and Aaron Jones :sick:

This would be the week I take my first L. Just as long as I make the playoffs, I’m good.

Just saw what burrow did today and of course I’m playing against him this week :lol:

Gesicki and ARod holding me down though

Playing against Mahomes as he puts up a stinker. :nthat:

Myles Gaskin and Michael Carter were more than serviceable this week as my RB1 and 2 were on byes. :smokin

Of course Miles Sanders gets crted off the week after I trade for him. Of course. Fantasy football is so ******* stupid

Survived money league #1 by 9 no kicker
Won in work league 3rd straight
Money league #2 up 45 - he got Hines left I have Callaway and NO d/st tomorrow :smile:

Got Deebo and Mitchell in my league:nthat:
My opponent had enough people on bye so he accepted his L already.
My other league I ain’t even starting a defense and still winning my match up so far. He still has Lockett, I’m up by 23. I hope I still get that W but who knows.

A7F05680-5890-4543-ADE1-EBC9F304917B.png

my DK vs Collins

not feeling good bout it

Someone dropped Schultz - with Knox injured/bye I picked up Henry.

Knox is out at least another week - drop him for Schultz?

Back
Top Bottom