***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

pure domination from the squad

F31D0684-12E7-4654-900B-F6E594180291.jpeg

I was thinking of trading James Robinson and one of these receivers - Marquise Brown, Lockett, Diontae Johnson for Tyreek Hill.

Which one of those wideouts would you package with JRob?

I was thinking of trading James Robinson and one of these receivers - Marquise Brown, Lockett, Diontae Johnson for Tyreek Hill.

Which one of those wideouts would you package with JRob?
you pretty deep at the RB position??

id keep Hollywood and then determine what you value between Lockett and johnson

lockett is boom or bust (Also has Geno for 2 more weeks at least)
Johnson kind of the same but a higher floor - he’s also liable to get injured after 2 routes to start the game

Someone dropped Schultz - with Knox injured/bye I picked up Henry.

Knox is out at least another week - drop him for Schultz?

Im thinking drop Knox or Collins to add Schultz now before waivers - then drop Henry for my QB replacement. Will determine something on kicker when Sunday comes

02F9021E-DDA3-4A36-87F2-4BB56FDFD14B.jpeg

you pretty deep at the RB position??

id keep Hollywood and then determine what you value between Lockett and johnson

lockett is boom or bust (Also has Geno for 2 more weeks at least)
Johnson kind of the same but a higher floor - he’s also liable to get injured after 2 routes to start the game

I got Ekeler, Elliott, J Robinson, Hubbard and Darrel Williams, also have Cordarelle Patterson who is an RB/WR
I am pretty solid at RB and wanted to up my WR group.

I survived streaming Tanny in my main league with Allen on a bye. JT really stepping it up these past few weeks.

My opponent for week 8 has Lamar on bye and maybe not Adams due to COVID. Waiting to see what moves he’ll make but liking my upside for the match up

One league I have Adams I’m putting Patterson in the WR slot … the other league is blah cuz it’s Adams and Hill for my 1/2. Hope Emmanuel comes out booming off the bye

Already won but need 10 points between Collins and the Saints LB Davis to get the highest points bonus this week. Neither one doing much so far smh

Just one of those years for me where nothing goes right. Lost by 1 point in a week where Mahomes played even worse than Geno 0]

Survived Burrow, Stafford and Mike Evans. Was down 28 going into tonight with Kamara and the saints defense against Lockett

I drafted Woods in the 4th round while Kupp went just 3 picks later. I could have had a WR group of Adams, Jefferson, Kupp, and Deebo…
Yup

when it was my pick I was thinking between Kupp and Woods. Expected woods to emerge as #1 boy was I wrong but that’s fantasy

Back
Top Bottom