OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I’m think if I’m the nets is “is this series win worth it?” because they ain’t going to stay healthy to get any further. You could be risking a lot just to get bounced either way

Their next opponent isn't better than Milwaukee and there's a good chance they're getting Kyrie back if they advance to the next round.

All I’m think if I’m the nets is “is this series win worth it?” because they ain’t going to stay healthy to get any further. You could be risking a lot just to get bounced either way
harden and KD not good enough to beat LAC or PHX?

Idk what ppl expect Nash to do when Kai right there

Or was he coaching via Zoom?
ZVjS50z.png

Bucks surprised me with a game 7, even with Harden Notoriously failing in numerous game 7’s, I expect Nets to pull it out

Harden didn’t even shoot bad, just not enough. Also, if Harris can get a few to fall early, it’ll be good for his confidence later in the game

ESPN really said Giannis and Middleton are the first duo to have multiple 30/10 games in a series since Kobe and Shaq like they're in the same universe as those 2

I don't see a difference and I'm a Huge Lakers fan and Officer Snack is a legend. All 4 guys backed the blue and Stood down when BLM stood down.

ESPN really said Giannis and Middleton are the first duo to have multiple 30/10 games in a series since Kobe and Shaq like they're in the same universe as those 2

When ESPN puts out stats like this they're just pointing out interesting parallels, not necessarily comparing them

For example, I don't think ESPN is comparing Trey Young to Oscar Robertson when they put out this stat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom