OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back 5 days a week... Super annoyed. Tried to go to El Vez and The Burrito Bar was closed.

El Vez will never change--Decent food and drinks. You still in JC?

I was thinking about hitting up that van gough exhibit out here in LA. Looks dope

Bruh it was a really dope experience. They do an excellent job immersing you into the world of Van Gough, especially through his latter years. The final movie is really cool as well. Def. recommend anyone to check it out.

Take Care is a classic. No skips on that album.

Over My Dead Body -> Shot for Me -> Headlines -> Crew Love. Sheesh

Screenshot_20210613-155100_Twitter.jpg

Take Care is a classic. No skips on that album.

Over My Dead Body -> Shot for Me -> Headlines -> Crew Love. Sheesh

The song Take Care (feat. RiRi) is the only Drake song I have in my in iTunes liabrary. And my wife downloaded it, but I like it too.

Per windhorst on the pod the scenario they gave was that if he tested positive Monday, then the earliest he could play is maybe game 3 Thursday if the Clippers win tonight.

imagine a cp3- and kawhi-less WCF :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Kemba's about to become the new IT :smh:

Presti is a wizard though, flipping Horford for the 16th pick and Kemba :rofl:
Wouldn’t call him a wizard, more like his franchise is in a right place/right time situation for other teams wanting to dump bad contracts…Will give him the credit for being on the hunt for these deals tho, he’s not thinking twice bout taking on ANYBODY :lol:

Nah, NWTS >>>>*

this man knows

Drizzy doesnt have any classics to me...but NWTS is his best overall album.

take care is probably his most overall liked album, but off the strength of "practice" alone I cant call it a classic. "make me proud" and "marvins room" I coulda did without. Shoulda been a double disc to be real with those loose tracks like "club paradise", "free spirit", "trust issues" and "dreams money can buy" added on. Then it woulda def been a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom