OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE3182D8-278D-48E1-91F5-047FE43E7FAE.jpeg

looking forward to the HBO and Hulu joints...

don't know how I feel about a comedy series lol

Drake’s albums don’t really have replay value. He’s an actor masquerading as a rapper. That’s how he knows how to play the part.
Crazy how he swept that ghostwriting **** under the rug :lol:. I can't hear a verse without thinking somebody else wrote it

For the next few months yeah. Bought a house but will still be in North Jersey.

Lol at the rest of this page though.
Congrats famb

When I am back on the east coast I expect an invite to whatever barbecue (you know we don't call them cookouts) you throwing so me, tomdiginson tomdiginson and Based Jesus Based Jesus can pull up in true West Indian ole head uncle fashion;

stand talking in your balcony/porch so that we block the way for people and they continuously have to ask to get by, drinking all your beer (one of your coolers with be commandeered), and keep asking when the chicken ready.

#What Happen Yall Forget To Parboil it?

Last edited:
Congrats famb

When I am back on the east coast I expect an invite to whatever barbecue (you know we don't call them cookouts) you throwing so me, tomdiginson tomdiginson and Based Jesus Based Jesus can pull up in true West Indian ole head uncle fashion;

stand talking in your balcony/porch so that I block the way for people and they continuously have to ask to get by, drinking all your beer, and keep asking when the chicken ready.

Will there be any conservatives at this barbecue? Asking for aepps20 aepps20

Congrats famb

stand talking in your balcony/porch so that we block the way for people and they continuously have to ask to get by, drinking all your beer (one of your coolers with be commandeered), and keep asking when the chicken ready.

I can already see the cooler packed with Carib and Shandy and a dominoes game that gets too heated :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom