• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this is why they're not in the world cup.

Divert that same energy into finding and developing their own talent and they would be at the world cup.

Short sightedness is a problem with alot of black countries if we're being honest. Gotta focus on long term goals.

Got bums like Mexico qualifying and getting washed when they could be there too

F being a cheerleader on the sidelines and get in the game.

I disagree with you there. The financial infrastructure is just not there to divert to a leisure cause such as athletic developments.

France and Argentina got easy W’s next round

Senegal can be a problem for England

Feel like the Netherlands should be higher favorites against the US? I doubt USA can even score
Tbh these little underdog teams been making these big guys nervous recently - Tunisia beat France and Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia

Can’t count out underdogs in this World Cup

Rooting for non-Euro teams if the U.S. do not go all the way.

D378E63F-6852-479A-955A-CBFB087A31BC.gif

The Dutch are trying to play possession-based football, but the US is pressing. I think that game can be much closer than people think.

US players been running so hard they damn near gas out by like the 60-70th minute.

It’s the way they should be playing given they're the youngest team of the tourney, but if it’s a draw after 90 I don’t think the us play style can last for PKs after that extra 30.

US players been running so hard they damn near gas out by like the 60-70th minute.

It’s the way they should be playing given they're the youngest team of the tourney, but if it’s a draw after 90 I don’t think the us play style can last for PKs after that extra 30.
Agreed. It would require them to score as much as possible very early. The Dutch Defense looks very klutz like at times. US just gotta make the right runs and capitalize off their chances which they can't seem to do.

I’m legit going to have to buy this one. Portugal already exceeded my expectations winning the group. So F it. Plus I can’t find the tech fleece. This hoodie will be copped.

1669866204238.png

860E8001-5A11-482C-83D6-18FCAE7C86DC.jpeg

You should purchase some Kawhi’s to complete the fit. I have multiple pair. They are conservative, yet highly supportive, like real Americans.

I know this a joke but if you actually do have some - Have you balled with them? Good?

Back
Top Bottom