Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pic of me rocking my Boca Juniors Hoodie
44D6DBB2-D081-4866-AB1F-26C06040AA5E.jpeg
You should rock River Plate gear instead

The Dutch are trying to play possession-based football, but the US is pressing. I think that game can be much closer than people think.

Gregg Berhalter catches a ton of heat, I'm not sure it's always even deserved, though his substitution patterns do frustrate me.

But one thing can't be denied, this US team presses incredibly well, and Berhalter deserves a ton of credit for that.

Todays matches - how’s it work?

If Belgium loses to Croatia they’re out of the cup?

Canadas already out so Morocco can just chill right?

And germany might be kicked out of the cup too right if they cant score enough goals?

ThNks

To each his own but treating national teams like club teams is a little extra. Especially when dudes start flying the flags.
I literally haven’t seen a physical flag in about 6 years or so. Belgium is probably the least ‘patriotic’ country on the planet.
I don’t know a single person who can recite more than 2 lines of our national anthem, and I’ve almost never seen a flag anywhere on our national holiday.

Even one of our former Prime Ministers got caught not knowing our national anthem. Dude started reciting parts of France’s anthem. If you’ve noticed, most of our national team doesn’t sing the anthem either. I assume they either don’t know the lines, like most of our population, or they don’t care.
I always thought it was a hilarious contrast with other teams loudly reciting their anthems while much of our squad just stands in silence :lol:

Last edited:
Yet another example of Baudouin's people wanting to be French so bad, Yves just went too far with it 😅
One of the all-time funniest moments in Belgian history tbh
Imagine the US president being put on the spot to recite the anthem and he starts blurting out ‘O Canada…’

When the reporter asked him if he knew the anthem, the PM even said “uh, a little bit” before ******* up right from the very first line

Both the Hazards dropped. Does Belgium really not have any other centerbacks they can start over one of the old *** CBS they got out there

Back
Top Bottom